Wings and Back Attachments Multisale

I think I'd prefer if this sale wasn't happening. :P

There's too many tempting things which are still quite expensive.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'll keep waiting for the Seraph Battle Wings.

While I appreciate their artistic merit, I can't imagine myself ever using (and thus, buying) them.

Are there any particular MTX you plan on using them with?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
FissFiss wrote:
Please don't say "all" Wings when they aren't all included...the new dragon ones aren't there. The new cloak is not as well.

:/

Thanks though.

This, I was hoping for the dragon wings :(
As much as I like the game and some of these items on sale, for me this highlights how out of hand mtx pricing has gotten. :/
SHUT! UP! AND! TAKE! MY! MONEY!
I'm sorry, but the price of microtransactions in this game is just straight up insane. The Sin and Innocence wings are 47$. On sale! That's more than most full priced games cost on release. For a single back attachement! The mystery boxes cost 3$ for a random item that is heavily weighted against the rare drops, where you can get mutliple copies of the same with no way to at least convert them into something useful. I get the thrill of gambling, but not for 3$ a pop, no thanks.

I think I'd spend a bit more money on this game and feel a lot better about my spending decisions if the cosmetic items weren't so ridiculously overpriced.
Man... no dragon wings :<
Very nice.
<*)))><
I got 290 pts, and Dragon Hunter Wings are 340 pts :(

I guess this sale doesn't appeal to me.
The sale will run until Dec 31, 2019 10:00 PM

Wow, a whole year of wings and back attachments on sale. Sweet! DOH... of course I know it's only until next Monday evening.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info