Seasonal Winter Microtransactions

The snow man should have been a totem skin.
"
Kundarin wrote:
Ök, so these MTX is only available for a certain time around this special holiday season. So guess that also means that some or all of these can might as well very easily and likely be replaced too then without any kind of notice.

Could be a good idea to check these up.

Well, I did as I said and checked these up. And I ended up buying one Snowman. The impulsive me wanted to go straight for 2 Snowmen at once, but was stopped at the exact moment before pressing the button twice. Happy I actually did stop, since I find the price a bit steep. $10 for 2 Snowmen is a bit... yes.

I originally also wanted the Polar Bear Cub. But after checking it out a bit closer, I saw that this was just an ordinary Bear Cub painted white, so what´s the thing with that I wondered. So yeah, no thank you. Not for 150 Pts.
And when it comes to this Big Yeti Mask, it is just not me running around with a huge Yeti Mask on my head.

But hey, the Holiday Season is yet not totally over. So it may pop up some additional Limited Time ONLY stuff.
You brought back the Yeti Mask! hgHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. That is the worst micro-transaction in the game! No offense, this is actually a compliment.

Thank you for bringing it back!
AWESOME!
A good time to have named your character PolarBear! (still hunting for the Glacial Hideout though but that pet is perfect!
If the polar bear were an actual new MTX with a bunch of new animations, I'd have almost certainly bought it. The Formosan bear cub (of which the polar bear is a recolor) is adorable, with very well-done animations.

Spoiler

Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info