Seasonal Winter Microtransactions

Let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that one of the snowmen dual wields lifesprig. And wears a goldrim... probably to get some fire res. I'm pretty sure it's overcapped in cold.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
So long as Standard Atlas in the "permanent" league is not saving my unique map completions, I will not be buying anything anymore.
Now please sell us a winter based hideout. Please
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
Now please sell us a winter based hideout. Please

Now why would they do that when you clearly can buy 9000 Glacier maps and hope to find on in there, silly?
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Dec 27, 2018, 7:51:01 PM
Very Nice
!
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
So long as Standard Atlas in the "permanent" league is not saving my unique map completions, I will not be buying anything anymore.

this

well fuck I did get a core pack but here is to hoping they fix this shit. I love having my Grandmaster achievement but no map on the atlas.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Ök, so these MTX is only available for a certain time around this special holiday season. So guess that also means that some or all of these can might as well very easily and likely be replaced too then without any kind of notice.

Could be a good idea to check these up.
Very nice. Thanks GGG
The Winter IS Coming
i wish that snowman is a skin mtx, maybe ice golem or body armour mtx, not decor xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info