Beta key competition game- (The game is finished )

"
Real_Life wrote:
multi-class Fighter lvl 25/ Cleric lvl 25 name Krill half elf

please read the before you post, thank you very much
2pts in agi and 1pt in int
Dawnseeker wants to battle monster again. 34
dragnar adds all points into dex
dragnar wants to kill poseidon
dragnar will try and find poseidon
dragnar troll of fire looks in the distance and now want to fight -24
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
If I use one of my Orbs of Fusing to combine Kratos Twin Blade(main) and Wizards hat(secondary) does my blade get both the +20 INT and +2 INT per kill (resulting in 0 per kill from the -2 on Kratos blades)? Or does it only gain one of the attributes from the hat?

If both stats transfer over, then fuse them.
If only +2 INT/kill goes to the blade, fuse them.
If I only get the +20 INT, don't do it.

Other then that, another round in the glorious Arena!

Surely there is nothing in the world that can stop me now...
"
Harko wrote:
If I use one of my Orbs of Fusing to combine Kratos Twin Blade(main) and Wizards hat(secondary) does my blade get both the +20 INT and +2 INT per kill (resulting in 0 per kill from the -2 on Kratos blades)? Or does it only gain one of the attributes from the hat?

If both stats transfer over, then fuse them.
If only +2 INT/kill goes to the blade, fuse them.
If I only get the +20 INT, don't do it.

Other then that, another round in the glorious Arena!

Surely there is nothing in the world that can stop me now...

you only get +20 Int because it is the main stat the.
another relic item call Crystal of Endless Creation allows you to put 2 items together while keeping their special stat, which is the hardest item to get in this game.

not really, legendary monster such as Medusa, grater mermaid and cyclops can kill players regardless their power. Because they have disable abilities.
AppleJack adds 3 points in Dex
Applejack is looking for another monster 21
[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Animeking194/toddingram_freakout_a.gif[/img]
this is stupid, if u get a key to give away just give it to somone. stupid attention whores
"
Flowing wrote:
this is stupid, if u get a key to give away just give it to somone. stupid attention whores

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Animeking194/toddingram_freakout_a.gif[/img]
"
DrunkenPony wrote:
"
Flowing wrote:

he is mad because he just wants a key so bad :D
"
tambo22003 wrote:
you only get +20 Int because it is the main stat the.
another relic item call Crystal of Endless Creation allows you to put 2 items together while keeping their special stat, which is the hardest item to get in this game.

not really, legendary monster such as Medusa, grater mermaid and cyclops can kill players regardless their power. Because they have disable abilities.

Blast... oh well, I guess trading my INT for STR/AGI is worth it.

Alas, once I would mock the less intelligent beings of this world, believing in only the way of the mind, now I tread on the path of the ferocious and corrupt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info