SHUT UP U FART BUTT!

If you get to 40 do you get one then?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"

SHUT UP U FART BUTT!

If you get to 40 do you get one then?

Why she would want a common dragon or two when she has a plummeting ursa (or two I can't remember), wtf.

Besides they're red, and not a great shade of red. Now maybe if they were blue...

My monitor still hasn't been broken.
"

Obviously, she must have gotten her pet dragon then.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"

Obviously, she must have gotten her pet dragon then.

I'm slow on the uptake :)

I_NO, did you get your pet?
I'm throwing a knife at your monitors when I'm done hugging my dog!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If you spend on that money to buy all those knives to throw at the monitors then couldn't you instead just buy your own pet dragon? Maybe throw rocks instead?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
If you spend on that money to buy all those knives to throw at the monitors then couldn't you instead just buy your own pet dragon? Maybe throw rocks instead?

SHUT UP U TURTLE FART FACE *sticks tongue out
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 31, 2018, 3:04:17 PM
No more atomic beavers for you then I_NO.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
"
Turtledove wrote:

SHUT UP U TURTLE FART FACE *sticks tongue out

The way you yelled that I almost thought that there might be something wrong with being a turtle fart face.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info