Lesser Multiple Projectiles

Because of rolling flames, I've been revisiting my old fireball builds. I can't shotgun the projectiles with LMP anymore (explosions still work but that's another thing). Do the shotgun mechanics also prevent me from chaining my projectiles to go back and hit "the same target" effectively still "shotgunning".
Chains can bounce towards the same target.

Shotgunning specifically refers to the initial volley, and nothing beyond that.
Be cool for new ways (new support gems, ascendancy buffs) to come out to add aoe to single target spells. LMP is old. A bunch of new support gems to add aoe in a myriad of ways would be so awesome, and add a ton to the game in terms of builds
Last edited by Dezus on Aug 28, 2016, 6:32:34 PM
Greater and Lesser Multiple Projectiles should be merged into single Multiple Projectiles support that adds 3 projectiles to supported skill.

I thought hard and could not find what value those two coexisting gems have over averaged one.

Less is more...
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
...And we have Volley now.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info