Elemental Proliferation

Came here to find out whether proliferation shock AoE stacks, or whether it just takes the highest shock ailment and prioritizes that one.

Turns out they do stack! Awesome. Increased shock duration couples wonderfully with this.
IGN: Iolar
Can somthing burn, freeze, and be shocked at the same time?
you can definitely have burning freezing and shock all at once. crit with fire and light damage then crit with ice. or crit with all of the elements at once.
Elemental Proliferation Plus Burning Arrow can be used to kill the bandits white mobs before you trigger their fight provided you lure a regular mob into the area and proceed to trigger an effect.
how big is exactly a radius of lets say 25?
ign = ultrahiangle
I think melee range is up to 10 and cleave and Cold Snap have 15.
Not quite sure about that.
Fireball is around 6 or so?
25 is a pretty decent size.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Elemental Proliferation is changing the elemental status ailments you put on monsters from being single-target debuffs to auras.

If elemental proliferation is an aura does that mean increased radius of auras whould increase its radius? like "Leadership" passive for example?

Edit: And whould "increased area damage" for exaple "amplify" work with burning damage with elemental proliferation?
Last edited by Mizzajl on Jan 4, 2013, 7:26:06 PM
no to both. its plain AoE and it isn't damage. burning damage is based off the fire damage hit that caused it (which elemental prolif has no control over).
Edit: Disregard
Last edited by Zephyroth on Jan 6, 2013, 5:33:19 AM
Quick questions here;

1- Let's say I have the anger aura on and Frenzy + Elemental Proliferation: can EP proc ?

2- Kind of the same situation; what if I have a +10-25 fire damage sword with Frenzy (or any melee skill, really) + EP, can it proc?

Or does the melee skill needs to do elemental damage by itself? (+fire damage support gem or chance to ignite)

The only answer if found was a "maybe" and since I don't have the gem, I can't test it.

Also; first post !

Have a good day guys !
Last edited by mouah on Jan 22, 2013, 10:58:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info