[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
hwat wrote:
Guys, I was experimenting with 5-link Herald of Ice and Lightpoacher to have some more boom-boom.
But somewhere on this way I've lost like SHITTONS of crit chance and I can't realise where exactly. I had about 96% effective crit chance on cyclone, now i have about 60. WTF, I don't see something obvious but... help! )

your cyclone effective crit chance with diamond flask active is 94%

make sure you have the config screen setup in pob with "do you use power charges" and "are enemies chilled" checked
I have a quick question.

According to the set-up you provided, my Cyclone hit-rate is actually 3.69 on PoB (8% att speed with sword, Coordination, Starkonja, Corspi 14%)

In game tool tip rounds up to 3.7

Does it matter with att speed IF the game already round up my hit rate to 3.7 , or are those fraction in pob actually matters?

Really need a clarification since I heard I need 3.71~3.74 for the best result with cool down recovery set-up.

Also with 7% att speed on sword , according to pob, my hit rate is 3.66.
Is 3.66 a safe range to trigger maximum Ice nova too? In-game tool tip rounds up to 3.7 again too.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Feb 16, 2019, 12:07:34 AM
"
mic01851165 wrote:
I have a quick question.

According to the set-up you provided, my Cyclone hit-rate is actually 3.69 on PoB (8% att speed with sword, Coordination, Starkonja, Corspi 14%)

Does it matter with att speed IF the game already round up my hit rate to 3.7 , or are those fraction in pob actually matters?

Really need a clarification since I heard I need 3.71~3.74 for the best result with cool down recovery set-up.

Is 3.66 a safe range to trigger maximum Ice nova too? In-game tool tip rounds up to 3.7 again too.

just keep your attack speed between 3.6 and 3.75. you won't notice much more damage with .15 more attack speed.

btw, i'm impressed you have all your resistances balanced

"
qaizr wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:
I have a quick question.

just keep your attack speed between 3.6 and 3.75. you won't notice much more damage with .15 more attack speed.

btw, i'm impressed you have all your resistances balanced

Well yeah, really took me some effort to equalize the res.
I have to gut my ring and glove choice to more mediocre option just to reach triple equal res. Also I purposely pick chaos res on glove because this build is actually REALLY REALLY GOOD for delving. With some chaos res, it'd go a long way live through those poison ground from those disgusting zombies. (And honestly focus is only 1/3 uptime, so shock 20% dm is more like 6.66% dps increase the long run)

Also I pick the smoke cloud evasion flask for 4th utility flask cuz it cost so little and last a long time. Best flask to sustain my flask warding effect w/o sacrificing anything else, plus it actually boosts my evasion quite abit. (I'm playing the Acrobatic variant for being more safe)
Last edited by mic01851165 on Feb 16, 2019, 12:32:35 AM
Loving the build, cant kill guardians and shaper without too much difficulty.
When equipping shaper of the mark and and elder ring i seem to run out of mana on boss fights. I have tried multiple combinations with talent tree but seems i do better with +3 mana on spell hit to sustain mana well. Any way around this i want to get my dps up high but OOM to fast. Tried running with deep thoughts and other mana regen nodes and still OOM to fast.

Hey all, I was just wondering what split of Abyss vs Regular jewels are we looking for? Seems we can get the juiciest additions to DPS via Abyss jewels (#max life, cold dmg to spells, cold dmg to spells with shield).

Do we want ALL abyss jewels for our passive tree jewel slots (minus the one for frozen trail).
"
LordOxid wrote:
Hey all, I was just wondering what split of Abyss vs Regular jewels are we looking for? Seems we can get the juiciest additions to DPS via Abyss jewels (#max life, cold dmg to spells, cold dmg to spells with shield).

Do we want ALL abyss jewels for our passive tree jewel slots (minus the one for frozen trail).

i think most of the abyss jewels would be used in say bubonic boot's or stygian belt most of the jewel's i use in the tree socket's would be something of this nature
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
LordOxid wrote:

Good normal crit multi jewels gives more damage than abyss jewels. Abyss jewels with more than 45 life gives more life than a 7% normal jewel. Just test it in PoB.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hi,

I played this build with Stage 3 : god tier.
You can see that on my stream https://www.twitch.tv/crydosan (French player)

It's a very good build, fun, powerfull and safe, i'm lovin it !

Just acquired this beauty for the build! Sacrifices life, cause I can't find this combo with life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info