[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

I feel like I'm done with the league so I wanted to post my final occultist gear in-case anyone was interested in seeing what I used on a slightly less dps, more tanky version. I did uber elder just under 10 times, never ran into any content I couldn't beat. T16s were quick to clear. Skill tree is pretty close to OP.

About 10.5k ES with discipline and clarity watchers eye

Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 27, 2019, 9:34:02 PM
Hi
I come from the ziz build
What i notice is that with my gear (mostly fire-oriented) with just changing the skills on my chest on PoB, to the ones you use, I get average hit boost from 16500 to 24300 and skill dmg dps from 20k to 30k...

Should i trust this?

Could you look at my profile?
http://poe-profile.info/profile/Wolverin0

(and tell me what to craft on my open affix aspect of the spider+warlord mark ring?)
"
Hunglejungle wrote:
i was unable to kill uber elder with this build. What can i do to fix?

Maybe focus less on having two single extremely expensive BBOOOOM items for speedmapping but stuff that boost primarily important stats?

shield and belt are most expensive but lack in life / res and shield could also get some nice spell dmg and / or flat dps crafts on it, for much less invest ;)
abyssal belt with 100+ total life and a jewel with furher 45+ flat life + flat dps on it for example, taking that slot ...
shield as said 70+ increased spell dmg, life, res, and also possible added chaos dmg craft ( or as i did flat dmg).

pretty sure that would help on bossing quite good - there are many example here in this thread for these particular slots.
Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 28, 2019, 3:16:59 AM
Ok, I feel foolish because i feel like this is something obvious that I am missing.

My character feels incredibly sluggish and i am missing 6% movement speed from impulsas chest and my shield. Why?

Maybe i was just playing windripper too long before this build.

Last edited by phocas99 on Jan 28, 2019, 11:38:34 AM
"
Hunglejungle wrote:
i was unable to kill uber elder with this build. What can i do to fix?

omegalul
@drasch21
I just switched from ziz to your build, at least the skill gems
This is what PoB tells me I now have

still haven't changed the solcite vigil and the 29% fire damage for my stygian vise, also, im still missing 3 points on the skill tree that provide 18+8 ele damage (celestial judgement and celestial punishment, and the node between) and still have some jewels with fire % and flat damage.

is this real ? because OMG
do you see any problems from the pic alone?

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Wolverin0

edit: i forgot to change faster casting gem, for hypothermia... now average hit 65k and WORB dps 80k (!!!)
Last edited by wolverin0 on Jan 29, 2019, 5:42:10 PM
Hi everyone.
Sorry for my English.
I need your help.
Just transfer to that bulid from necro... I bought Inpulsa and amulet. Clearspeed already great even with my crap gear. But i dont know, what i must buy first now. I have 6-7 ex. Helm with +2 winter orb? Or maybe green nightmare?
In what order should I buy gear?
Thanks!
For anyone interested, I'm done with this league and my whole winter orb gear with some tweaks is for sale.

Can delete UE in 2 mins and pretty much delete whole content.

Plus Abyss jewels and The Green Nightmare.
Last edited by Zynkh on Jan 29, 2019, 1:56:05 PM
"
Zynkh wrote:
For anyone interested, I'm done with this league and my whole winter orb gear with some tweaks is for sale.

Can delete UE in 2 mins and pretty much delete whole content.

Plus Abyss jewels and The Green Nightmare.

Mind if i ask the benefit of the Yoke and murder boots over what he suggested? Very nice gear!
Hi @ll,

I have a question about Path of Building.
I still using Shade of Solaris and am looking for a wapon-upgrade. However, if I add a scepter like this to Path of Building (3-4 ex),

Fate Crack Crystal Sceptre
30% increased Elemental Damage
+31% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
46% increased Spell Damage
66% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
Gain 16% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
shaped

a lower total DPS is calculated, than for the Shade of Solaris.

If I do something wrong or cant't Path of Building calculate the DPS correctly?
Thank you for a short answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info