Try the new hideout sharing tool (hideoutshowcase.com)

"
Iangyratu wrote:
Improved Search function! :D
With a "Search" button that doesn't close itself.

Perhaps also "Random hideout" and/or Random hideout of certain tileset?

Improving the search is on the top of my list. So that will be done.
The random hideout feature was also something I was thinking about. Really fun feature for people who are not able to login the game but have some time to kill :)

I'll write it down :)
Trying to change the Hideout type of my hideout to Battle scarred, I cant find the option anywhere. Currently its incorrectly listed as Luxurious Hideout.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Improved Search function! :D
With a "Search" button that doesn't close itself.

Perhaps also "Random hideout" and/or Random hideout of certain tileset?

I've changed the search feature so it now works correctly. Let me know if you find anything wrong :)
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
Trying to change the Hideout type of my hideout to Battle scarred, I cant find the option anywhere. Currently its incorrectly listed as Luxurious Hideout.

I've send you a PM :)
Wooo! Everything seems to work! That's what I meant, thank you! :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Wooo! Everything seems to work! That's what I meant, thank you! :)

:D
"
namanix wrote:
"
ChestyPuller wrote:

Replied to your PM. Did you get it?
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
"
namanix wrote:
"
ChestyPuller wrote:

Replied to your PM. Did you get it?

I just did! :)
I've added support for the Doomguard and Sunspire hideouts! You can start uploading those now :)
Quick question: is there a way to search by hideout cost in favor? For me, listing most favorited hideouts for example and then clicking on each one individually, then clicking on the decorations tab to check the favor required is painful.

I don't know why this wouldn't be search and FAQ #1, but maybe it's because I just started this league and only have 2.4M favor. :-)

Thanks for your site!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info