Try the new hideout sharing tool (hideoutshowcase.com)

Thank you for making one of the most usful sites out there and stopping me from ripping my hair out, you're a hero dude.
I like your site and find it superior to the other one, however the search function is a bit weird. Does it work as you intended? When I want to search hideouts by tileset, it shows me only last uploaded hideout and going to the next page gives an error. I feel it would also be neat if it had a "Search" button. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Ryphe wrote:
namanix are u single

Sorry! Not single. Happy together for 9 years now!
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Love the site, thanks.

B U M P

I'm really happy that you do!
"
Xoivi wrote:
Thank you for making one of the most usful sites out there and stopping me from ripping my hair out, you're a hero dude.

:D Thank you so much!
"
Iangyratu wrote:
I like your site and find it superior to the other one, however the search function is a bit weird. Does it work as you intended? When I want to search hideouts by tileset, it shows me only last uploaded hideout and going to the next page gives an error. I feel it would also be neat if it had a "Search" button. :)

Yeah there is something wonky about the search feature currently. I really need to get to fixing that!
"
namanix wrote:
"
Ryphe wrote:
namanix are u single

Sorry! Not single. Happy together for 9 years now!

namanix is a treasure to this world :')
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Nice work, this is a real gem of a site.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
I finally have some time again to work on the website! So feel free to submit some suggestions for hideoutshowcase.com and I'll see if I can make it happen!
Improved Search function! :D
With a "Search" button that doesn't close itself.

Perhaps also "Random hideout" and/or Random hideout of certain tileset?

The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info