[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡 Unholy Might : 100% phys converted to chaos

What do gems do you use for legion encounters , I'm having trouble unfreezing a lot of them.
"
What do gems do you use for legion encounters , I'm having trouble unfreezing a lot of them.

There are several things you can do :
- Use three Ancestral Warchiefs. Link the Culling strike support or recolor to put Pulverise. Remove Haste and put it on the dagger instead of the ice golem.
- On the body armour, try Faster attacks instead of Culling Strike.
- A better jewel on the belt.
- Not sure the Rashkaldor amulet is efficient, but it's true it allows you to shock. Dunno if it works with phys/chaos dmg though. You may try a Carnage Heart for instance.
- If you want to use the Rotgut flask, you need frenzy charges. Easiest way to gain them is Blood Rage.
- Add a Lion's Roar flask or Atziri's Promise.

If your budget allows it, get a 5L Carcass Jack : more AoE, more AoE dmg.
--> Buy one with no links, just get at least "48% inc Area dmg" : ~5c in Legion. Then buy the Jeweller's Touch prophecy for 10c, which will 5L your armour.

Hope this helps.
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Jul 9, 2019, 1:02:47 PM
New video, where I use Rage and Berserk to spread absolute mayhem against Solaris army, the Phoenix and the Syndicate.

Prepare to unleash your inner beast with :
#14 : "Consider the challenge begun !"
And yes, I'm also excited for the next round, Leo.

(Video submitted for the official competition)

Gems setup
BF + Vile Toxins + Impale + Energy Leech + Infused Channelling + Rage

Berserk (in an unset ring)

CwDT 3 + Cold Snap 7 + Phase Run 5

Phase Run will give you quick bursts of 20% more dmg.

Hope you enjoy !

Next time : Uber Elder.
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Hey man! I just started this game around a month ago, and I've been hooked ever since. Your blade flurry assassin build is actually what made me enjoy this game so much. I just wanted to thank you and also ask if you could take a look at my character and see how I can improve. Keep up the good work!
At the moment I'm saving up for a 6l chest, what would be better; Carcass Jack or Loreweave? Rares seem to be a couple exalt more costly.
"
turtstosh wrote:
At the moment I'm saving up for a 6l chest, what would be better; Carcass Jack or Loreweave? Rares seem to be a couple exalt more costly.

For me, Loreweave is the dope, because it gives so much, and in particular + to all max res, which is huge (look for 78% if you can afford it). Because in endgame, elem dmg is your main enemy.
They cost the same prices as 6L Carcass : 4-5ex in Legion.

There are ofc better rares. For an example, CTRL+F "icing of the cake" in the first post ;) . But at level 87, i think it's a bit overkill to buy such an expensive one.

"
jkjacob wrote:
Hey man! I just started this game around a month ago, and I've been hooked ever since. Your blade flurry assassin build is actually what made me enjoy this game so much. I just wanted to thank you and also ask if you could take a look at my character and see how I can improve. Keep up the good work!

Congrats, one month into the game only and you are already well advanced.
What you can improve :

* You lack some Strength for the "+25% to all elem if 200 Strength" mod found on the belt. You have only 179. On the skill tree, you have the big "Prowess" node for +30 STR.

* I think your elem resis are very low. You want them to be 75%.

* You should get 60-70 life on each ring. You have a free slot on each one, so try to craft smth with the bench.

* Funny you use the Arakaali's dagger. I am preparing a video for Delve 300+ where I'm using this lesser known one. Very useful to distract enemies.
You can put your CwDT+Cold Snap+Phase Run setup on the boots. And in the dagger, put three support gems, which will apply to "Raide Spider". For instance : Multistrike, Poison, Withering Touch...
If you like your spiders, feed them well :D
Last edited by rahsaan on Jul 12, 2019, 10:24:55 AM

New video on my YT channel. This one is different : it is a medley of several builds I like to play: a (quite experimental) melee EH Jugg, a Frost Blade Raider, a poison Scourge Arrow Pathfinder, among others. And of course, our dear BF Assassin, in a preview you might like.

Hope you enjoy !
Last edited by rahsaan on Jul 12, 2019, 7:16:29 PM
So I had about 9ex to work with and bought some stuff to get me started. Can you give me your opinion on if its decent to get going?

Last edited by dpham99 on Jul 13, 2019, 1:36:56 AM
"
dpham99 wrote:
So I had about 9ex to work with and bought some stuff to get me started. Can you give me your opinion on if its decent to get going?

This is excellent for sure. Congrats for the talisman :)

I'd just change the crafted mod on the ring (inc elem dmg).

Last edited by rahsaan on Jul 13, 2019, 4:04:49 AM
I have reworked section 11 to give advice for each boss.

Malachai, The Nightmare
He can kill you instantly when he reappears from underground, so stay away from him at this moment. And watch your steps : while his tentacles attack can be avoided easily, the red spots on the grounds are often deadly.

Minotaur
You may want to use large AoE to channel BF while standing at the limit of his ground circle.
Take care when he dives like a mole and watch his trails while he moves underground.
Very important : blind him (Sand Stance or Stibnite flask).

Hydra
Not much to say here. Usually, I go to close range, run around her or whirling-blade through her.

Chimera
Mutiple totems are very useful here, to kill mobs as soon as they exit their cage. Or you can go at the center of arena and raise three totems around you while you attack all around. Use Sand Stance to channel while at the limit of her red circle.

Phoenix
Dodge his big explosions. Run away and while he concentrates, kill the small phoenixes.
When he cyclones towards you, dodge sideways and start channelling while he finishes his movement.
Use WB to move through him and attack with BF while he turns around.

Shaper

This build was designed to assasinate the Shaper.

* You need to learn his attacks, which are very telegraphed. He even announces them with catchphrases : for instance, he says : « Gaze into the abyss » before his beam. Because when you are the master of the Atlas of Worlds, you might as well quote Nietzsche when you launch a kamehameha. He channels his beam for 3 sec so that's when you want to go full BF.

* Learn the rhythm of his warp and slam (« Behold my misery »). He warps for one second and a half, then reappears where you are. So move a lot at this moment.

* Use multiple totems to kill the mobs during the portal phase (« The power from the void »), while you check the cold balls. Explode them of the maps corners.

* Be cautious at the end of his purple rain (« Ultimate chaos ») when you exit Zana's bubble, one of the projectile can still kill you.

* The third phase is harder, because of the clone. But it's just a hint to how difficult Uber Elder fight will be.

Still working on Uber Atziri and Uber Elder.

Last edited by rahsaan on Jul 13, 2019, 7:23:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info