3.6 Champion Vaal Double Strike - Melee is "dead" Para Double Strike

do you think running one of the aspect's would be better than agony?
"

Mana shouldnt be a problem too much. We got 1 node with mana leech on the skilltree so every time u hit a enemy u are getting some mana back. Dont forget to link whirling blades/leep slam with blood magic and everything should work just fine. Maybe u didnt took the mana leech point on the tree?

Yep! I managed to sustain mana with the mana gained on hit nodes, because I preffer that mechanic. Do you think leech is better? Also, because I cant afford all the gear yet, I'm using a curse on hit setup with poacher's mark and storm brand (op). Also, Paradoxica's are kind of expensive. Any good sword you think its viable? I'm using Ichimonjis.

Thanks a lot for answering!
"
Pablunsky wrote:
"

Mana shouldnt be a problem too much. We got 1 node with mana leech on the skilltree so every time u hit a enemy u are getting some mana back. Dont forget to link whirling blades/leep slam with blood magic and everything should work just fine. Maybe u didnt took the mana leech point on the tree?

Yep! I managed to sustain mana with the mana gained on hit nodes, because I preffer that mechanic. Do you think leech is better? Also, because I cant afford all the gear yet, I'm using a curse on hit setup with poacher's mark and storm brand (op). Also, Paradoxica's are kind of expensive. Any good sword you think its viable? I'm using Ichimonjis.

Thanks a lot for answering!

use a scaeva, they are cheap and good damage
@Pablunsky - When you can handle your mana then it doesnt matter. But for me leech is my go to. Since i can refill my mana with Whirling Blades/Leap Slam when i fucked up (even against single target). Oh and Ichimonjis are the next best weapons you can use. Maybe some rares are better but also expensive. So you better use Ichimonjis until you can buy some good Paradoxica.

@PapaSmurfbk - I think u mean Herald of Purity not Agony. My guess would be that we lose damage. Aspect of the Spider with 3 stacks on enemy has nearly the same amount of damage. With 4 stacks it would surpass Herald of Purity. Maybe you can grab "Champion of the Cause" on skill tree and drop Dread Banner for Aspect of the Spider. Aspect of the Crab, Cat and Avian do not look like good options.

@xDavid__1993 I only used (Vaal) Double Strike through all the content. To push your damage make sure to use Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Ancestral Protector and Blood Rage. Do you lack in damage or why you ask?
yea purity ") makes sense. i play on HC so more defense is better
Last edited by PapaSmurfbk on Jan 8, 2019, 6:12:57 PM
hi. i just have a quick question, i really dont seem too understand how you get all your accuracy? on POB you have 100% too hit, hows that? sorry for the noob question :-D but otherwise awesome build (Y)
Hello Fnulli. The ascendancy Worthy Foe gives us "Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks. Thats why 100% hit chance is reached.
Hi again!

Thanks for your advices. The build is going great!

I have an ex drop and a bit of currency, by now, what gear sould I prioritise?

Shaper Ring + Mark of the shaper
6 Link
Jewels

My gear:
Spoiler

Thanks.
Hello Pablunsky,
thats nice to hear! My guess would be to grab an 6links first. Then Mark of the Elder + Shaper Ring.

Greetings
Last edited by heitu on Jan 12, 2019, 1:12:27 AM
Thanks for answering!

And hi again. I've managed to get 2 Paradoxica's, not as good as yours but fairly cheap! My question is that I can see on PoB and the DPS icon in game, that with this weapons, the damage is not as high as with Ichimonji's:

Spoiler

Is it because it is not calculating the double damage of the explicit mod, or this pair is not better than Ichimonji's?

On a rare sword, should I look for a high pDPS (above 400) right?

Thanks, and sorry if this questions are too much of the newbie kind or irrelevant. Im still learning :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info