{3.6}Hamohello 's Two-Handed Axe Convert Acrobatic Cyclone💣Who said Axe is dead? 22,9 M Dps💣

up
up
Very well made build guide and the guy is super helpful ingame as well. 10/10 would recommend.

If only i could afford the same kind of gear :3
"
Very well made build guide and the guy is super helpful ingame as well. 10/10 would recommend.

If only i could afford the same kind of gear :3

ty buddy love u 2
up
b
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
UP
After seeing this thread the other day I started to gather gear to convert my normal cycloner into a crit cycloner and I think it would be better to run shadows and dust on this build (double corrupted legacy of course) if you combine it with a hits cannot be evaded sword like I am going to multimod with this one. With those two changes, and not perfect gear like yours, I am getting over 4m shaper dps with no pob shenanigans

Rampage is one of the most underrated mechanics in the game, I mean 100% increased damage and 100% increased movements speed? Insane. Also it drops all the mobs and empowered fury enchants to help you clear.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
After seeing this thread the other day I started to gather gear to convert my normal cycloner into a crit cycloner and I think it would be better to run shadows and dust on this build (double corrupted legacy of course) if you combine it with a hits cannot be evaded sword like I am going to multimod with this one. With those two changes, and not perfect gear like yours, I am getting over 4m shaper dps with no pob shenanigans

Rampage is one of the most underrated mechanics in the game, I mean 100% increased damage and 100% increased movements speed? Insane. Also it drops all the mobs and empowered fury enchants to help you clear.

weclome cyclone lover,
the gloves u mentionted is gonna be tested but i find it hard to placed
into a main spot due to lak of health.the overall gear is extremely aggresive
and already working hard to upgrade the health bar even more instead of droping.

keep posting your idea in the thread or wisper me in game to disquss farther more for future upgrades.

Also happy that my thread force u back to play cyclone.

Cyclone dudes United we stand ;D
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info