{3.6}Hamohello 's Two-Handed Axe Convert Acrobatic Cyclone💣Who said Axe is dead? 22,9 M Dps💣

Is this cyclone damage unbuffed??Or is it an April Fool's joke?Amazing work man good job!!!
"
igorkugan wrote:
no PoB?

Eveything will be posted mate.
"
Br1ki wrote:
Is this cyclone damage unbuffed??Or is it an April Fool's joke?Amazing work man good job!!!

Updates coming soon ;P and yes it is !its not an aprils fool joke ,its xmas reality.
Thanks for the kind words.
Congrats bro for reaching level 100 and sharing your log awaited build with the community, it was my pleasure to witness the moment live with you :):).

The best cyclone build i even seen hats off to your dedication and all your hard work for making this absolutely amazing build, waiting for some video action .

i highly recommend people to try this build on their own its a beast build. Once again Congrats for your crafts and i love to see some more new BIS crafts in future.
"
The_ghost123 wrote:
Congrats bro for reaching level 100 and sharing your log awaited build with the community, it was my pleasure to witness the moment live with you :):).

The best cyclone build i even seen hats off to your dedication and all your hard work for making this absolutely amazing build, waiting for some video action .

i highly recommend people to try this build on their own its a beast build. Once again Congrats for your crafts and i love to see some more new BIS crafts in future.

Ya, the moment of relief of 100 ;p amazing feeling.
cheers buddy i try my best, i will keep updating new ideas and staff
and ofc ill try to fix more juicy staff in the future.
Always been a fan of starforge cyclone builds. The min maxed gear is very impressive. Can't wait to see the power of this build with a 1k dps axe. Also post some vids, make cyclone great again!
"
illmtk wrote:
Always been a fan of starforge cyclone builds. The min maxed gear is very impressive. Can't wait to see the power of this build with a 1k dps axe. Also post some vids, make cyclone great again!

I m trying hard to fix the vaal axe, i hope one day ill make it.
Yaaa man poeple lost faith in cyclone, lets make it great again ;d
b
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
"
Morgoth92 wrote:
b

^^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type