[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

"
midtrik wrote:

Feel free to give opinions and tips

Hi,

I have a few suggestions:

1. You currently have an unused fourlink on your boots. I suggest a setup of CWDT-Desectrate-Spirit Offering-Projectile Weakness.

This could get a bit expensive to colour on your armour boots thogh. You can use Vulnerability instead of Projectile Weakness. You can craft one green and one blue socket for 15 chrome on your crafting bench.

2. You are probably alraedy doing this, but one can't see it. You can switch out Pierce for Vile Toxins in bossfights. This will give you more single target damage.

Edit: Now that I think of it, this might not be so good on the bow version. With Stormbrand and Cyclone the boss is always poisoned. I haven't tried the bow version. You would have to hit the boss at least once every two seconds for Vile Toxins to work. If hou haven't hit the boss in the last two seconds the crawler will do less damage than with Pierce.

3. Your bow does almost no damage, so the Diamond Flask does almost nothing for you. I would switch it out for another one.

This is what you can do immediately. When you gain some currency do what OP wrote in his first post: get an elder helmet, kaom's heart etc.
Last edited by Aillass on Dec 25, 2019, 5:02:46 PM
"
Aillass wrote:
"
midtrik wrote:

Feel free to give opinions and tips

Hi,

I have a few suggestions:

1. You currently have an unused fourlink on your boots. I suggest a setup of CWDT-Desectrate-Spirit Offering-Projectile Weakness.

This could get a bit expensive to colour on your armour boots thogh. You can use Vulnerability instead of Projectile Weakness. You can craft one green and one blue socket for 15 chrome on your crafting bench.

2. You are probably alraedy doing this, but one can't see it. You can switch out Pierce for Vile Toxins in bossfights. This will give you more single target damage.

Edit: Now that I think of it, this might not be so good on the bow version. With Stormbrand and Cyclone the boss is always poisoned. I haven't tried the bow version. You would have to hit the boss at least once every two seconds for Vile Toxins to work. If hou haven't hit the boss in the last two seconds the crawler will do less damage than with Pierce.

3. Your bow does almost no damage, so the Diamond Flask does almost nothing for you. I would switch it out for another one.

This is what you can do immediately. When you gain some currency do what OP wrote in his first post: get an elder helmet, kaom's heart etc.

I did what you indicated with the boot, it really made a huge difference, and also, I'm changing the pierce gem and even increased the damage against bosses, thanks.
I would like to take a doubt about the kaom armor, I will only gain life by changing my current armor, because when I equip kaom, I lose a lot of armor and resistances. What is the real difference in what kaom will provide me?

The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate not better?
Last edited by midtrik on Dec 25, 2019, 6:48:01 PM
Any chance you could post a more step by step skill tree? Like at level 15, 30, 45, 60, etc.. so I know what order to take the skill points in.
"
Any chance you could post a more step by step skill tree? Like at level 15, 30, 45, 60, etc.. so I know what order to take the skill points in.

Hi, I'm not expert, but having a level 94 hc ssf now, I recommend taking resolute technique soon, then as much life as you can until feel confortable, and then keep getting endurance charges and then jewel slots, then extra armour and more life or a mix of both.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Dec 26, 2019, 5:56:21 AM
"
midtrik wrote:

Since we don't need the links for this build, I think Kaom's Heart is the best chest piece.
Until you get it use the one you have. It is quite good. I don't like The Brass Dome, because it has no life on it.
"
Aillass wrote:
"
midtrik wrote:

Since we don't need the links for this build, I think Kaom's Heart is the best chest piece.
Until you get it use the one you have. It is quite good. I don't like The Brass Dome, because it has no life on it.

I assume he's talking about the 11000 BASE armor that we get from the brass dome, which is extremely nuts for physical damage.

That said, with 7~9 endurance charges and the juggernaut nodes you already have a flat 40-50% physical damage reduction up front that isn't reduced by incoming damage, so I think it's hard to argue that you need to stack even more physical damage reduction.
"
Aillass wrote:
"
midtrik wrote:

Understand.

"
Pathological wrote:
"
Aillass wrote:
"
midtrik wrote:

I assume he's talking about the 11000 BASE armor that we get from the brass dome, which is extremely nuts for physical damage.

That said, with 7~9 endurance charges and the juggernaut nodes you already have a flat 40-50% physical damage reduction up front that isn't reduced by incoming damage, so I think it's hard to argue that you need to stack even more physical damage reduction.

I understand, I thought that having more armor I would resist more, because I'm only having problems with rare shifters, I want to invest in armor, I like kaom very much, and it is my preference, but if another was better, I was willing.
Referring to Kaom, I will look for a corrupt one, which I choose as status, increased life? Physical damage reduction?
"
Pathological wrote:

This is true, but the physical damage reduction is capped at 90% and we will reach this cap easily as a Juggernaut.

I don't think that The Brass Dome is bad. I just think that Kaom's Heart is way better.
"
Aillass wrote:
"
Pathological wrote:

This is true, but the physical damage reduction is capped at 90% and we will reach this cap easily as a Juggernaut.

I don't think that The Brass Dome is bad. I just think that Kaom's Heart is way better.

What additional option do you find most likely for a corrupt kaom?
"
midtrik wrote:

Referring to Kaom, I will look for a corrupt one, which I choose as status, increased life? Physical damage reduction?

I think the best three are:

increased maximum Life
+1% to all maximum Resistances
You take 50% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes

But these will be very expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info