[3.5] Wretched Orb (Insane duration Winter orb) Shaper, Uber elder, end game

few questions, not sure if anwsered yet if so i apoloygy fora asking again.

1 - as assasin wouldnt it be better to grab the power charges and go with 2x void battery?
2 - why not get an carcass or a loreweave instead of a +1 chest?
3- as someone who will only running t16 and maybe catarina inst malachai's ring quite a waste?
Managed to snatch a The Tempest's Binding with Temp Chains. Any recommendations how to change the sockets to utilize the pseudo 6L?
Quite happy with the build. Skipped syndicate on t16 so far cause i didnt want to die so often, but other than that i really like it.

Any ideas for further upgrades (got about 11 ex left):

hi! i have one question?! Would id work with "trickster" to?

(sry for my bad english)
Have anyone compared damage between LMP + dying sun vs GMP + dying sun?
would like to ask how to craft the armour?
"
Arrensen wrote:
Quite happy with the build. Skipped syndicate on t16 so far cause i didnt want to die so often, but other than that i really like it.

Any ideas for further upgrades (got about 11 ex left):

id probably craft crit armour + level 1 active gem, also could do double corrupt shackles if lucky spell crit + elemental weakness on hit
Hey there, thanks for sharing your awesome and innovative build, I really enjoy it! I am impressed by the combination of item choices and the result of having very long uptime of buffs/durations.

Since I was strunggeling with capping resistances at the beginning, I decided to use this shield, which also gives up to 70% inc winter orb damage:

I realized that the buff of the summoned Harbinger, which you get once you channel a skill (winter orb), also benefits from increased durations of this build thanks to self TC. This means you will have this buff effects perma up:

Immunity to status ailments
Stun immunity
20% damage reduction

This adds alot of survivability and frees up flask choices.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Unshattered_Will

Greetz Norec

Last edited by Norec on Dec 30, 2018, 11:04:40 AM
"

Immunity to status ailments

Are "status ailments" all ailments?

How is these weapons? Is it good enough, Im working on getting a shaped chest rn and ill probably get 20% temp chains helm as 30% is too expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info