[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
small_bloke wrote:
Can I have a gear check? Enjoying the build and haven't found anything it can't do yet but I have some spare currency so any upgrades would be nice.

I will probably upgrade my sword with accuracy to a +30% quality but not sure if there is anywhere left I will get good gains.

Yeah, sword upgrade.
Use an Atziri's flask and a worthwhile quicksilver. Warding is fine with an adrenaline swap for temp chains maps.
Focus on attack speed while dual wielding for you next jewel. Get a 15% wise oak. Balance resists if you're feeling ambitious. You could annull that ring and maybe craft life depending on your resists. Your gloves are good, but could be better. Attack speed or pen boot enchant is best. Cinderswallow could be rolled better on life and crit. marginal gains, but it adds up.
Hello the build is amazing having a blast atm,but i am kinda lost on which items i should look to upgrade first.This is my charachter: POB:https://pastebin.com/8f6cNAs2
"
Hello the build is amazing having a blast atm,but i am kinda lost on which items i should look to upgrade first.This is my charachter: POB:https://pastebin.com/8f6cNAs2

6link, upgrade rare ring, belt could have more damage, improve/upgrade swords.
Hello, this probably has already been answered, but why don´t you grab the +1 endurance charge nodes? Wouldn´t they give more defense and also more damage with unyielding?
Last edited by Krogodü on Feb 10, 2019, 8:00:44 AM
"
Krogodü wrote:
Hello, this probably has already been answered, but why don´t you grab the +1 endurance charge nodes? Wouldn´t they give more defense and also more damage with unyielding?

newest tree has Unbreakable instead of Unyielding, we don't need it for charge generation w/the Eye. We don't have 100% uptime on full charges because we consume them quickly. Just read the node, you can do better with a jewel regardless
Shaper down for the very first time, (third try, have to learn the mechanic)
Thank you so much for the build and all your help!
Does the Razor's deal 100% increased melee physical damage against ignited enemies actually make us deal double damage?
Do you think it would be beneficial to run the abyss boots and gloves and try to take advantage of the 10% damage per abyss jewel? I look quickly last night and thought I may have an issue with resistances but thought someone here might have some thoughts.

I think my gear is pretty good now and it is to late to start a new character so I kind of want to try and min max this guy as much as possible... without spending 100 ex.

"
thorzz123 wrote:
Does the Razor's deal 100% increased melee physical damage against ignited enemies actually make us deal double damage?

pretty much yeah

"
rhutch1010 wrote:
Do you think it would be beneficial to run the abyss boots and gloves and try to take advantage of the 10% damage per abyss jewel? I look quickly last night and thought I may have an issue with resistances but thought someone here might have some thoughts.

I think my gear is pretty good now and it is to late to start a new character so I kind of want to try and min max this guy as much as possible... without spending 100 ex.

Not worth it considering you have very good jewels already and none of them are abyssal (and are full of resists). You would get more out of the intimidate on tombfists, but you have very good gloves already. You have very good everything already tbh.

Are you pushing to 100? Whatever you want to invest in at this point just depends how you're playing. Obviously if you're mapping you have a curse quicksilver to swap, and you could get a corrupted blood prevention jewel for QoL. If you're delving you may want to ditch your rare ring with pyre for corpse explosion, or rejigger your CWDT or vorici recolor a sword something. If you're breaching...well, just use your money on stones. more expensive options, for relatively minimal gain, are a very very good watcher's eye or a might of the meek and reworking your tree (losing an additional jewel, iirc). If you like painful math you can replace your lion's roar with a fully balanced wise oak for more defense. orb of blessing that opal ring.
Last edited by sleevelessless on Feb 15, 2019, 4:32:00 PM
"
"
thorzz123 wrote:

pretty much yeah

"
rhutch1010 wrote:

Not worth it considering you have very good jewels already and none of them are abyssal (and are full of resists). You would get more out of the intimidate on tombfists, but you have very good gloves already. You have very good everything already tbh.

Are you pushing to 100? Whatever you want to invest in at this point just depends how you're playing. Obviously if you're mapping you have a curse quicksilver to swap, and you could get a corrupted blood prevention jewel for QoL. If you're delving you may want to ditch your rare ring with pyre for corpse explosion, or rejigger your CWDT or vorici recolor a sword something. If you're breaching...well, just use your money on stones. more expensive options, for relatively minimal gain, are a very very good watcher's eye or a might of the meek and reworking your tree (losing an additional jewel, iirc). If you like painful math you can replace your lion's roar with a fully balanced wise oak for more defense. orb of blessing that opal ring.

I know this might not be the best build for it but I kind of want to try and do uber elder and uber atziri. I have done the guardians, elder and shaper but died on uber elder with only doing about 30% damage to each. I also just enjoy trying to make it as good as possible. I don't have the drive to get to 100.

What is wrong with my CWDT set up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info