[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Sprutfarbrorn wrote:

Would a rare helmet with just life/res be better than starkonjas if it has the correct enchant?

Yes, you could do better with a high ilvl rare you roll/craft yourself

"
I got looked over 😭

Sorry...i looked back and still didnt see your post though. but looking at your gear you have no prefix on your movement flask, the wrong prefix on your life flask, and you should get a rare ring and lose the 2nd mokous

Last edited by sleevelessless on Jan 17, 2019, 12:14:53 PM
Which passive nodes should i choose after 92+ lvl ? Do you have any suggestion ? I'm 93 right now
"
anil1164 wrote:
Which passive nodes should i choose after 92+ lvl ? Do you have any suggestion ? I'm 93 right now

I am like you close to get to lvl 93 and I think I will spend my next 3 points (if I manage to get these 3 levels) to get "Razor's Edge", it looks like a good damage boost in PoB.
"
anil1164 wrote:

"
Kragoren wrote:
"
anil1164 wrote:

I am like you close to get to lvl 93 and I think I will spend my next 3 points (if I manage to get these 3 levels) to get "Razor's Edge", it looks like a good damage boost in PoB.

After 91/92, the points you're going to invest in are mostly decided by what you want to do in the game, and your budget. I see Razor's edge giving about 1.5 dps per point with no utility and a decent jewel getting over 1 with life and whatever else you want on it for 3 points. You're customizing your build at this point. You can get 20 percent aoe and 20 percent damage for 2 points, you can stretch to quick recovery and grab the jewel slot for 6, spiritual aid is 1.6 for 5 points and you could put minion damage on something. If I were deep delving I'd consider endurance charges, since you can keep them up easier with a ton of mobs. you could throw might of the meek just south of the scion wheel, drop Bloodless and another 4 point life node and get a bunch of attack speed and life at level 100 (https://i.imgur.com/pB8snfn.jpg).

also, master of arena can be dropped for literally anything if you want it. it's what I took in between jewel slots.

And if you're using wise oak at that level, and dont have all your resists balanced, that would be my number 1 priority.
"
"
anil1164 wrote:

"
Kragoren wrote:
"
anil1164 wrote:

After 91/92, the points you're going to invest in are mostly decided by what you want to do in the game, and your budget. I see Razor's edge giving about 1.5 dps per point with no utility and a decent jewel getting over 1 with life and whatever else you want on it for 3 points. You're customizing your build at this point. You can get 20 percent aoe and 20 percent damage for 2 points, you can stretch to quick recovery and grab the jewel slot for 6, spiritual aid is 1.6 for 5 points and you could put minion damage on something. If I were deep delving I'd consider endurance charges, since you can keep them up easier with a ton of mobs. you could throw might of the meek just south of the scion wheel, drop Bloodless and another 4 point life node and get a bunch of attack speed and life at level 100 (https://i.imgur.com/pB8snfn.jpg).

also, master of arena can be dropped for literally anything if you want it. it's what I took in between jewel slots.

And if you're using wise oak at that level, and dont have all your resists balanced, that would be my number 1 priority.

Thank you so much for your detailed answer , i just grab aeo node for now , and probably gonna run for %20 aeo dmg + effect. Because i guess, im not gonna reach 95 lvl if i can will go for jewel node . My resist are balanced for oak so at least one thing is done .
Last edited by anil1164 on Jan 18, 2019, 8:44:30 AM
what is best stats on jewels ? or type abyss or normal ?
Last edited by tixyk on Jan 18, 2019, 1:18:11 PM
"
tixyk wrote:
what is best stats on jewels ? or type abyss or normal ?

the best stats are the ones you need. Bring up your crit chance, get onslaught if needed, blind if you're guardian farming, balance your wise oak, whatever. There's a jewel section in the guide. Plenty of normal gems with high attack speed perform very well.
Op gonna give this a shot this weekend. Can you update the leveling section to include what weapons would be good as I make my way to 68 and use the main swords in the build?
"

Congrats! Hope you got a nice Watcher's. or any. Were you using Unbreakable instead of Unstoppable for the fight?

Stupid me. I've been playing other builds too and forgot we had Unstoppable, swapping to those boots out of habit.
"
Legendary_AK wrote:
Op gonna give this a shot this weekend. Can you update the leveling section to include what weapons would be good as I make my way to 68 and use the main swords in the build?

get 2 jade hatchets and buy the 2 upgrade prophecies. use those until 32 then kill the bird to do the enchants. use those until 58, then buy some swords. Sell the axes for a profit if you need. or use a couple of Dreadarcs. whatever works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info