[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Blake_Murdock wrote:

Did you not see I have onslaught on my boots with the run speed enchant ?

Yep, missed it. Nice boots.

"
TheBloodcore wrote:
"
"
TheBloodcore wrote:
Hey guys!

Ive been running this build, and its awesome!

In the level section its saying to get a pair of "Corsair swords" any hints to how i might obtain such swords?

Thx alot in advance.

http://poe.trade/search/akiukiohasinod

Thx alot!

So what i can gather from this you set level to 58, max 10 chaos orb and buyout, and pDPS to 295, which google says is physical dps, how do i know for future reference to set it to that? I mean is there any thumb rules for that, or is it just something i will learn along the way.

Im sorry for these newbish questions, but im a new player, and i really appreciate you answering thx again!

I just picked numbers I knew were good enough and would not flood you with 1ex leveling swords. As the league goes on, more stuff is available so better items become cheaper. I had to pay more than 1c for a level 58 sword the first week of the league. It's stuff you learn along the way. Shoving items into PoB and seeing the results can accelerate the learning, if that's your thing.

"
GraissE wrote:
Hello!

Update time!

Could you guys let me know what I shoud aim for ? I am a bit lost in all this data :)

Again thank you for the build, I have never been that far into the game and I intend to try the shaper !

Why does your life flask have no prefix? Get seething. drop a movement flask for Lion's Roar or wise oak (make sure it will work with your resists). Drop the Silver flask for a Cinderswallow.

You still have a jewel with 2 handed weapons.

Check the pantheon section for some blood rage info. You should be leveling that up and having it active whenever possible. It's instant cast, so it's really not a burden to use without the CWDT trigger.

Consider losing the golem. Highly recommended to have Leap Slam with faster attacks, esp if you want to do shaper. The 19q sword is pretty low, but besides that none of your gear stands out as exceptionally good or bad.

Hey! Thanks for the guide. I respecced into this from crit consecrated path chieftan and I'm loving it so far. I'm nearing the very end of end game and am trying to prepare for shaper / elder / uber elder runs.

Here is my gear so far: https://pastebin.com/hK5APJRs

My tooltip is around 150k and PoB says I have around 740k on shaper.

I know that my gems need quality and some levels. My rare ring can be a lot better, I might try and craft a buff iron ring. My swords are super meh, it looks like I'll have to try and make my own or something because I feel like all the 30% swords with high pdps are overpriced.

How are my gems? I kind of like them but maybe they would be better with flat phys?

How do I go about calculating the effect of my helmet enchant? It sounds like that's the one we want but idk if I can really feel the difference, I probably just haven't played enough without it.

For anyone looking to price out what I have, here is what I paid (and it's probably too much):
Loreweave - 4.5ex
Helmet - 2ex
Swords - 25c each
Amulet - 40c
Belt - Self found
Boots - Self found
Gloves - 40c

I craft a lot of jewels for money printing so I had those already
I really like this build so far but I still get one-shot sometimes from the Syndicate or Guardians and I don't like that.
Did I miss something or did something wrong? Still possible to get some more defense?

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/hBdJmZGu
Last edited by Tadian on Jan 15, 2019, 7:41:50 PM
"
Hey! Thanks for the guide. I respecced into this from crit consecrated path chieftan and I'm loving it so far. I'm nearing the very end of end game and am trying to prepare for shaper / elder / uber elder runs.

Here is my gear so far: https://pastebin.com/hK5APJRs

My tooltip is around 150k and PoB says I have around 740k on shaper.

I know that my gems need quality and some levels. My rare ring can be a lot better, I might try and craft a buff iron ring. My swords are super meh, it looks like I'll have to try and make my own or something because I feel like all the 30% swords with high pdps are overpriced.

How are my gems? I kind of like them but maybe they would be better with flat phys?

How do I go about calculating the effect of my helmet enchant? It sounds like that's the one we want but idk if I can really feel the difference, I probably just haven't played enough without it.

For anyone looking to price out what I have, here is what I paid (and it's probably too much):
Loreweave - 4.5ex
Helmet - 2ex
Swords - 25c each
Amulet - 40c
Belt - Self found
Boots - Self found
Gloves - 40c

I craft a lot of jewels for money printing so I had those already

You're missing a 5th flask, and I'm going to suggest a Cinderswallow with inc crit chance veiled mod. This will:
-ensure you have onslaught up when you want it against bosses when there are no adds, like most of the time in elder/guardian/etc fights.
-give you as much crit as you're wasting on substandard jewel and ring affixes.
-drop the diamond flask, it's a poor solution to EO consistency
-allow you to flip your lower dps sword with the nice corruption for something higher or a different corruption(28q, fortify on hit, AoE, inc phys), if you like.

Jewel advice: im pretty sure physical added as extra fire is the best (and rarest) mod, but most of your jewel stats are good. The ones that aren't are the trash global crit rolls (inc crit if you haven't recently rolls up to 30%, the boot enchant %120), the ignite (already at 100%), the bleed obv, and area damage is meh. the attack speed is great, take it out and you will most def notice the difference.
Decide if you want raw damage/attack speed, more life, want to balance your resists for a wise oak, double up on onlsaught if you swap swords, get a utility like blind/phase, aforementioned crit if you havent...however you want to play and fill in your gaps. flat damage with swords too, is very good.

i also dont see blood magic on Leap slam, which is mandatory for high end boss fights (and in general). A ++ steel ring would go a long way for your dps. and finally, make sure your pantheons are good before going into big fights. You should be good.
"
Tadian wrote:
I really like this build so far but I still get one-shot sometimes from the Syndicate or Guardians and I don't like that.
Did I miss something or did something wrong? Still possible to get some more defense?

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/hBdJmZGu

I assumed you had awful chaos res before opening your PoB, and you have plenty, so..Are you not using fortify? I also see an Enlighten giving you exactly 20 mana (with TS costing 50).

What syndicate members and guardians are giving you problems? Knowing what type of damage they're dealing helps. Not detonating rank 3 Elreon post death relic exploders before you look at a poorly colored spreadsheet and try to figure out how you're going to get It that Fled into research will get you killed.

Trust your ignites, check the pantheon section, don't swing at air, get fortify up, flask correctly, and trust your AA. You need more crit chance from somewhere as well (and your boot enchant is yuck).
Another question, would it be viable to go "Blood Magic" and "Vitality Void" around level 59 ish, i find that without thiefs torment im having a hard time getting the mana and lifeleech to work, my dps is around 4k so im figuring thats why, i need to go higher, and then the "life and mana leech" note should do it, but i just dont feel im quite there yet.

I would then respec out of "Blood Magic", and "Vitality Void" later, when the dps was high enough for "Life and Mana Leech" to work. How does that sound?

Thx in advance.
"
TheBloodcore wrote:
Another question, would it be viable to go "Blood Magic" and "Vitality Void" around level 59 ish, i find that without thiefs torment im having a hard time getting the mana and lifeleech to work, my dps is around 4k so im figuring thats why, i need to go higher, and then the "life and mana leech" note should do it, but i just dont feel im quite there yet.

I would then respec out of "Blood Magic", and "Vitality Void" later, when the dps was high enough for "Life and Mana Leech" to work. How does that sound?

Thx in advance.

try revelry, near duelist. with blood magic youll have no auras and your dps will die. or just use a flask for 10 levels. or if youre using a tabula drop a link and put in mana leech. or put warlords mark on blasphemy.
Hello again sleevelessless i realize you changed one of your swords and lion's roar flask and got area effect razor and cinderswallow with crit chance craft . What do you think about your new setup ? Should we change it like yours ?
Last edited by anil1164 on Jan 16, 2019, 6:41:01 AM
"
anil1164 wrote:
Hello again sleevelessless i realize you changed one of your swords and lion's roar flask and got area effect razor and cinderswallow with crit chance craft . What do you think about your new setup ? Should we change it like yours ?

If you like? That sword with the area dmg corrupt is still 340dps (lucky me!), so you're probably not going to get that. The rest of the setup is very similar to what lots of other people have posted here. I'm mostly just testing out different setups for bossing/delve/etc. I recommend the cinderswallow alkl the time. The loss of the Lion's Roar is a decent DPS loss, but the massive range on TS makes the knockback annoying for slamming to keep fortify up against certain enemies. At least for me, ymmv.
"
"
anil1164 wrote:

If you like? That sword with the area dmg corrupt is still 340dps (lucky me!), so you're probably not going to get that. The rest of the setup is very similar to what lots of other people have posted here. I'm mostly just testing out different setups for bossing/delve/etc. I recommend the cinderswallow alkl the time. The loss of the Lion's Roar is a decent DPS loss, but the massive range on TS makes the knockback annoying for slamming to keep fortify up against certain enemies. At least for me, ymmv.

Thanks for your reply , lion's roar knockback was annoying for me too so i changed it , and got this cinderswallow

Also i changed my sword got new one with area effect + more dps than other one .

old one

new one is

Looks like new setup better than old one for now , i got more dps and didnt lose the onslaught win to win :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info