[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Talkean wrote:
Hi, what do you think about my gear? What can i improve next?
I already have a starkonja's with 25% tec damage...but not the right colours...invested over 100 chromatics ...

Shouldn't you be able to just Vorici 1-3 whites with him in Research rank 3? That's a godsend this league.
"
Candanz wrote:

As for the jewel passive, you have the same slot in there, but you took dex over strength, is there a reason for that?

Yes. You can get rid of the strength node on top for a FREE point.

"
skillzer555 wrote:
I just got my hands on a beast of a Razor of the seventh sun:

but i am worried that my global accuracy rating goes down too much with these

it it worth to use these two or should i get one with accuracy?

Use the higher DPS ones. You can check your accuracy in PoB, I would be very surprised if you dropped below 93-94 percent. If that's too low for you, get some accuracy on gear or take the marauder global accuracy/attack speed node (and optionally drop the templar dex/attackspeed)

"
anil1164 wrote:

Finally after 5 lab with twice enchantment prophecy i did it at 6th . Also i upgraded my gems to %20 quality , i think everyting good now .

Nice

"
Talkean wrote:
Hi, what do you think about my gear? What can i improve next?
I already have a starkonja's with 25% tec damage...but not the right colours...invested over 100 chromatics ...

Do you think that godroll selfcrafted weapon would be BIS for this build? or always the razor's?

Thanks.
Lg Talkean

This build is constructed around the synergies the Razors and Tectonic Slam have. I'm sure you could craft something with more DPS, but not with the conversion or life gain or ignite benefits. It would be a different build.

Use the 3 socket red recipe to color the helm.
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

I am currently leveling some of the gems and farming lab enchants on boots and helmet but what could i upgrade and what stats are important on the abyss jewel?
"
sillivanilli1 wrote:
I am currently leveling some of the gems and farming lab enchants on boots and helmet but what could i upgrade and what stats are important on the abyss jewel?

% global crit strike on gems is super meh. check the gems section of the guide, and some of the builds above for ideas.
upgrade your swords, lose your mana flask. balance your wise oak long term. consider a cinderswallow with inc crit veiled mod and/or a even better since you got onslaught from your armor, lion's roar. if you took unstoppable, which is extra recommended fort a daresso's build, you dont need anti freeze on your movement flask.
Hi, i'm sorry but what does the label "nil" means, it's in socket groups with the other options of gems set up of PoB
Hey sleeveless,

Thanks for making such a fun build and great guide. Can I just ask, do we take RT for the accuracy until we swap to the razors and then spec out of it or is there a certain value of accuracy I'm aiming for first?

Sorry for the noob question but this is my first league (started late Delve and only played enough to learn the basics) and I went with an Arc Elementalist as my starter. I tried Molten Strike Ascendant but was struggling a bit so I rerolled to your build last night. Currently blasting through the levelling and loving it!

Thanks!

Edit: Is there a way this build would work with Scion? I prefer the aesthetic but was having a tough time levelling the MS one compared to the way I breezed everything on my witch.
Last edited by KaliWaggles on Jan 12, 2019, 6:42:13 PM
"
Beggioit wrote:
Hi, i'm sorry but what does the label "nil" means, it's in socket groups with the other options of gems set up of PoB

The offhand gems say "disabled" for me. i don't see any nil. It probably means they're nil.

"
KaliWaggles wrote:
Hey sleeveless,

Thanks for making such a fun build and great guide. Can I just ask, do we take RT for the accuracy until we swap to the razors and then spec out of it or is there a certain value of accuracy I'm aiming for first?

Yes. You get the accuracy from the Undeniable ascendancy
"
KaliWaggles wrote:

Edit: Is there a way this build would work with Scion? I prefer the aesthetic but was having a tough time levelling the MS one compared to the way I breezed everything on my witch.

No. The Juggernaut's Unflinching (and Unyielding to a lesser extent) enable to generation of endurance charges, which empowers the skill. If you want to go scion, you will change a lot. If you have a butt ton of money you could make something different and good.
Last edited by sleevelessless on Jan 12, 2019, 8:07:05 PM
How do you get paste bin to work? I'm trying to get a look at the skill tree
Spoiler
Just looking how to activate the skill tree
hey been doing ur build is ok so so for maps but im suckin at incursions dps + syndicates so half the time i dont do it

how do i b less shit?

here is my gear

also have a random jewel w corrupted blood cannot b inflicted on u cuz i suck at this game lol!!!

sure helps w the rigwald fight tho!!!

before switching the armor rings n ammy i had like 75 + chaos res n i rly miss that!!! now i only got 3 chaos res n my life aint even 5 k now cuz so many unique items!!! how to fix ???
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
I'm confused what's the interaction between Arachnoxia's "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" and this build that the guy that killed Uber Elder mentioned in the guide. Is it the self ignite? I thought I'd be self-ignited the whole time so I wouldn't ever stop Taking Damage Over time because one instance of ignite would begin before the last one ended.
HC only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info