[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

"
subiedude8 wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
To be fair though the Unnatural Instinct is not needed at all for the build. Most of the PoBs do not even use it. ^^'

I figured as much, but you make it sound like you need a Watcher's Eye with the discipline aura when you say mandatory (I am going to assume from this post that it is not needed either). Even just a clarity aura watcher's eye is expensive.

This build is kicking ass so far though. I love how you can run any map mod on it. I really am considering going CI though b/c some maps are just annoying like incursions. The poison immunity pantheon should help though when I get around to farming it.

Thoughts on Brittle Barrier? I don't really need any stats on jewels and can't afford the good stuff. Guess I could just get a cheap 4/6 faster recharge/%ES but my base ES is meh anyway...

Well - you kinda need it for the end-game. The recharge mechanic only gets good once you have ~100% faster start of it and it charges more then half your ES in one second.

Obviously none of that is required in white or yellow maps - but if you get a watcher's eye that's the one modifier you really should have. Thus I called it 'mandatory'.

I am glad you have fun playing the build! :)
I don't know how you get 100% faster start recharge rate. I am sitting on 25% and I believe Discipline gives you some . I don't have ring enchants which I haven't been able to found on the market for some reason.

O I see, it's flat 15 from tree +10 from shav + 35-40% from watchers eye that's 5 exalts at least + 2 enchants one rings for 2 exalts :(.

And yet I still cannot 6 link my shav's which is gimping my damage for quite a lot. So 7 exalts :( not going to happen.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 23, 2019, 3:20:56 PM
The ascendancy gives you 30%. You can craft them on the rings for 2 regals. You can also run the budget jewels I have for 20 each. I'm going to swap one out though for something else.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Mar 23, 2019, 4:13:08 PM
What ascendancy gives you 30% ? I think you are refering to recharge rate not faster starting of energy shield recharge.
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 23, 2019, 5:15:03 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
What ascendancy gives you 30% ? I think you are refering to recharge rate not faster starting of energy shield recharge.

I read the tooltip on the ascendancies incorrectly. You can still run two Brittle Barrier jewels and craft ~30% on your rings for 2x regal per ring. This is what I meant about the build being deceptively expensive though if you ignorant to the prices of some of these items while reading the guide, you assume they are as cheap as most of the budget gear trivialized in the guide.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Mar 23, 2019, 6:34:15 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

I read the tooltip on the ascendancies incorrectly. You can still run two Brittle Barrier jewels and craft ~30% on your rings for 2x regal per ring. This is what I meant about the build being deceptively expensive though if you ignorant to the prices of some of these items while reading the guide, you assume they are as cheap as most of the budget gear trivialized in the guide.

Yeah, you do not need the expensive craft on crappy rings. The t1 craft costs a lot less then the t2 one. They are totally fine.

And yeah, certainly. My 'endgame' gear is expensive for sure.

Dunno about the brittle barriers - I guess if you do not get oneshot they are good. Never really tried them out.

Faster Start of Recharge Rate can be found on normal jewels as well - I rather have those. (+some other good rolls on them)
8800 ES + capped rezistence + 56% faster recharge without amulet. I don't really die :D...Not even to intervention bug :(.

Every build is expensive to min-max.
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 24, 2019, 5:47:43 AM
Switched to CI for now because maps feel awful as hybrid without shavs. Managing to mana reserve temporal chains, purity, discipline and clarity without an enlighten with my setup.

Does a level 2 empower outperform a level 20 less duration or does it need level 3? I would check it myself in pob but you said pob isn't accurate for this build.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Mar 25, 2019, 12:10:01 PM
I do not understand I added a jewel with 10% damage over time , but it doesn't modify the damage on the tooltip. Why is that ?
"
Vendetta wrote:
I do not understand I added a jewel with 10% damage over time , but it doesn't modify the damage on the tooltip. Why is that ?

You need to look at the damage over time component - not the initial hit of essence drain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info