[3.5][Cheap-Starter][U-Elder viable][HC-viable] - Herald of Agony Cyclone

It seems like your character/passive tree is very different from the pastebin you provided.
"
It seems like your character/passive tree is very different from the pastebin you provided.

Yes I changed my character to the ranged version of the build. Its still the same build. Just with a ranged attack instead of cyclone.

I also changed to Champion from Gladiator.

The differences are pretty simple:
Champion has ~10% more DPS and a bit faster movement and is based on evasion
Gladiator is a lot tankier and is based on block

I just wanted to try the ranged version and also liked the idea of being ranged with this build. Though I prefer the Cyclone version but it is really expensive to change the build (100 Regrets), so for the next couple days I will stay ranged.

updated with some videos.

let me know if you want the detailed guide for the ranged version aswell.
Thanks! Looks great right now! I'm going to stick with melee for the time being though. I love it so far! Very fun!
"
Thanks! Looks great right now! I'm going to stick with melee for the time being though. I love it so far! Very fun!

Yes stick to melee. In my opinion its far better for more unexperienced players and safer. have fun with that
What enchantments do you recommend?
Hey - enjoying the build! regarding EE proc, because I have hatred up, it means I'm doing fire + cold dmg. So only lightning resist is lowered. You mentioned getting a fire dmg on ring/amy, but also keeping hatred up. Am I missing something here? Thx
"
swooks wrote:
Hey - enjoying the build! regarding EE proc, because I have hatred up, it means I'm doing fire + cold dmg. So only lightning resist is lowered. You mentioned getting a fire dmg on ring/amy, but also keeping hatred up. Am I missing something here? Thx

Yes link the hatred with Generosity Support
Look really fun..

Can I have an idea where to go in the skill tree?
"
What enchantments do you recommend?

Hey mate. Crawler 2 additional projectiles on Helmet.
Other than that theres no really good enchants. You can try to get Movementspeed or Dodge Chance on Boots. Since we do not kill ourselfs, most enchants do not work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info