Still Crashing!!!

Crashed Again
3.5.0d Didn't fix the game closing issue....Happened again in lunaris temple level 2 with no mobs in sight was just running with a quick silver flask!!!!!!!!
"
Kilsum wrote:
AND AGAIN - Lets count how many time i crash today folks - will post a reply everytime crash untill a ggg dev replies to this thread saying they are working on this issue...

The game freezes and closes with no error msg....

Might take a while, theres an 88 page thread down a bit they still havent acknowledged. Unfortunately.
Can you check the event viewer? It might be a driver craah.
what can be better, than crash in battle with izaro for 7 keys run at last 3 stage?
I've crashed 7 times in the last hour. The game freezes for 1-2 seconds and I'm back to the desktop with no error message.

I've tried new drivers, old drivers, very old drivers. Used DDU each time, didn't help. Tried --noasync -swa --noaudio, decreasing graphical quality, verifying integrity of game files, deleting files on the PoE My Games folder, you name it, nothing worked.

Sometimes it crashes when there's a lot going on, sometimes nothing is going on or I'm just changing zones.
Yep just downloaded the most recent patch and i cant even get into the game without my comp restarting. Was running it perfectly fine before this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info