Complete these Encounters I - Megaera

Remove anything with cast on crit, cast when damage taken, cast on cast, commandment enchant on gloves. minions, auras.... basically if it can deal 1 damage to these skeletons disable it.

Like Gator07 said use temp chains to make the skeletons last longer.

Here's the EZPZ tip, use alts on your Crater Map to get the "Area contains two unique bosses" mod.
Last edited by heph84 on Feb 9, 2019, 11:13:53 PM
Twinned is great for the extra boss.

However, its even easier when the map has 'monsters gain FRENZY charges on hit'.

Yes, FRENZY charges. She will SPAM THAT SHIT. then you just namelock her down, surrounded by 20+ skellys.

Dont die.
Finally did it with Temporal chains on hit. Had to buy a low-level weapon though, Frenzy even with GMP killed skellies in 2 shots with my regular bow. Maybe blasphemy setup could serve too, but with on hit you have better control over NOT cursing the boss.
1 - Twinned your maps (Area contains two Unique Bosses)
2 - let a Megarea at 10% life
3 - ... squelets
4 - use LEAP SLAM + culling strike + FASTER ATTAK for kill her

it is easier for melee builds
just get a lvl 16 heavy strike and put in some slot...without splash or ancestral call
keep running in circles...when enough are summoned pop your flasks and kill her
for spells is harder you probably need to get her in culling range put the cull strike jewel and aim at her, if you prayed enough you may get her dead before any skeletons
All the right tips are here, I can recommend a decoy totem! You can let it taunt her and if you are lucky she will firestorm not on the skellys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info