Prefixes Cannot Be Changed Doesnt Appear On The Crafting Bench It's Broken

still broken and annoying af. pls hotfix soon
bump, same issue
bump same thing
Also having this issue, really upsetting too I'd like to actually craft.
I just ran into this same issue with Suffixes Cannot Be Changed. I completed The Feral Lord V, clicked the crafting recipe, it said the Suffixes Cannot Be Changed was granted to me and the recipe doesn't show up in the crafting bench.
"
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
well I have it my crafing bench so it must be a problem only in Betrayal then.
So you will have to wait for GGG to reply to your mail then.

Remember, every time you send them an e-mail you are reset in the support
queue.

The support queue gave me an automated response saying that my problem is technical so theres nothing i can do but post here.

Hey there,

Thank you for the report, and sorry for not replying sooner.
This one is broken and we'll have a fix for this deployed to the production realm as soon as we can!
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

queue.

The support queue gave me an automated response saying that my problem is technical so theres nothing i can do but post here.

Hey there,

This one is broken and we'll have a fix for this deployed to the production realm as soon as we can!

Hey Henry!

Appreciate the response I also emailed Chris asking for help since the league has been out for over a week now and none has been able to meta craft if an item already has bad suffixes.

I have multiple items ready to craft but unable to touch them untill the "prefixes cannot be changed" is re-implemented

I and many other players would appreciate it being fixed

Thanks!
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

queue.

Hey there,

Any specific info on when this will be implemented? The downtime that occured right now did nothing to this matter.
Mastercrafting is no "let's fix it after 10 days into the league, somewhere" kind of issue, it's kind of a big deal, and a lot of people are cut off at a certain point in their progression because of it.
I am very confused as to why this has not been prioritized whatsoever.
Last edited by Palsteron on Dec 17, 2018, 2:56:27 AM
"
Palsteron wrote:

Any specific info on when this will be implemented? The downtime that occured right now did nothing to this matter.
Mastercrafting is no "let's fix it after 10 days into the league, somewhere", it's kind of a big deal, and a lot of people are cut off at a certain point in their progression because of it.
I am very confused as to why this has not been prioritized whatsoever.

The recent downtime was not a patch, so we weren't able to deploy it to the realm.
I can't comment on when we expect to have the fix deployed, sorry.
Is this fix going to be something where we will have the recipe if we already unlocked it in it's bugged state?

I've completed all the Pale Court Prophecies in Betrayal and defeated them.

Or is it going to be where we have to rediscover the prophecy chain again and run it.

I have stuff I've been waiting to craft for 3 days now, and am getting impatient. If I'm going to have to discover the prophecy again and re-run the chain, I will not be happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info