Purity

Unavailable

Top left gem in those boots.
TehHammer is not a crime!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
suppose it's still worth it for righteous fire players or witches in general due to the 4% increase to max res'.

the max res is weak but justifiably so, the non max res gain is high enough for the int classes to get more use out of thier es.
horrific cost, needs a tweak
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
Unavailable

Top left gem in those boots.
Thanks, this is now fixed locally
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Apart from ruby/sapphire flasks is this the only source of max resists? How much does max resist does it give at max level?
"
kurlie wrote:
Apart from ruby/sapphire flasks is this the only source of max resists? How much does max resist does it give at max level?

You can get +6% max resists from marauder side passives, an unique shield gives another +5%. Purity itself gives +4% at max level iirc.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
Last edited by Targuil on Aug 1, 2012, 1:50:25 AM
Would adding Chaos resistance to purity make it to strong?
Cost to use way too high. Consider making it 25% or 30% base.

Update 2 months later: Never mind, the cost is just right. If this aura is all the resist you got, you're doing it wrong. If it makes you go from ~50% resist to ~70%+, then it makes you take almost 2 times less damage from elemental attacks, so very powerful. And it works on party members.
Last edited by Thalandor on Oct 2, 2012, 2:00:02 PM
the cost is just fine... you are removing that much % of non physical or chaos damage to you at a time. pretty large despite small numbers listed at base level.
This skill is going to become very useful with the upcoming resistance penalties. Which is a good thing, I've never seen anyone using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info