3.6 Assassin CoC Snowblind Cospri Rework Shaper/Uber Elder viable

How much content have you cleared? Looking for a fun build to clear quickly through tier 12-15s. I have 140 completion atm with arc mines but want something faster and funner. Can this build do all that?
All red elder guardians no death, same with red elder, facerolling all t15's and i've only killed minotaur from shaper guardians because i didn't feel the urge to kill shaper for shitty loot.
If I want to try other skills, what would you suggest to swap in for the threshold jewels? I was thinking of maybe using like ice nova or glacial cascade.
"
l3sfin3st wrote:
If I want to try other skills, what would you suggest to swap in for the threshold jewels? I was thinking of maybe using like ice nova or glacial cascade.

You'll need to convert the rest of GC's damage over to elemental. Either the 40% helm enchant (expensive) or the winter spirit node cluster at the bottom right of the tree, or The Long Winter jewel. I'm using GC as well and like it a lot.
Last edited by Bradaw on Dec 14, 2018, 5:01:31 PM
"
Bradaw wrote:
"
l3sfin3st wrote:

You'll need to convert the rest of GC's damage over to elemental. Either the 40% helm enchant (expensive) or the winter spirit node cluster at the bottom right of the tree, or The Long Winter jewel. I'm using GC as well and like it a lot.

What did you swap out for GC? If you don't mind, may I see an updated PoB with GC?
"
l3sfin3st wrote:
"
Bradaw wrote:
"
l3sfin3st wrote:

What did you swap out for GC? If you don't mind, may I see an updated PoB with GC?

I swapped out Frostbolt. It felt too slow and clunky for me, plus i have a GGmeta helm with 40% GC enchant already. I do not have an updated PoB.
Apologies for asking so many questions but I love this build and I would love to include GC. Did you get a rare helm with the enchant and also since you now have the enchant, where did you put the rest of the points?
Last edited by l3sfin3st on Dec 14, 2018, 8:29:23 PM
"
l3sfin3st wrote:
Apologies for asking so many questions but I love this build and I would love to include GC. Did you get a rare helm with the enchant and also since you now have the enchant, where did you put the rest of the points?

The points should generally stay the same, I am altering slightly from the tree the OP posted due to personal preference, but you should still be grabbing al lthe ele damage nodes. Avoid projectile nodes in this case since GC isn't a projectile.
"
Bradaw wrote:
"
l3sfin3st wrote:

The points should generally stay the same, I am altering slightly from the tree the OP posted due to personal preference, but you should still be grabbing al lthe ele damage nodes. Avoid projectile nodes in this case since GC isn't a projectile.

Thanks for the response. I’m going to try and tweak the tree a bit to fit ice nova in as well.
What chest would you suggest that isn't a GG 6 link +1 gems chest like yours?

A stepping stone.

I'm using tabula atm

Also if i were to downgrade to a 5 link, what cyclone gem do i drop? Increased crit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info