Discipline

Inner Force and ES% increases will, however, add multiplicatively in this case.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
I asked because me and my friend were playing in party (both Witches).
We both had the same level.
We both had Discipline on.
Both our Discipline gems were the same level giving the same written ES bonus (as written on the skill gem).
But I had 64 more ES as a result when I was witin my friends aura effect than just from mine aura.
I find this gem to be the sole reason why CI is so much better than life.
For some reason, there are many times I lose the aura. No idea why (I didnt press the key), no idea if it happens when I received many damage or what.

Very annoying if not intended, because as a CI witch, there are many times I see my max ES is not correct. ANd then I see I don't have the aura on.

As a hc player, it's very dangerous, no idea why it happen.

EDIT: I found what the problem was lol. It was because of rightclicking on display aura.
I find annoying you can remove an aura with rightclicking on the display. That happens many times when attacking monsters near the zone, with right click mouse attack.
Please plase, get rid of the option of right on an aura for removing it. Very annoying.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jan 21, 2013, 2:01:52 PM
I find this discipline (with EB) way too OP to say the least. You can use 6 auras at the same time without even having mana issues for spamming skills/spells...?
This aura thing imo must be nerfed hard, by adding max aura number one can have, or by making aura to take a skill slot. Someone will say, but in this way the build will become useless. No, bro, it will remain usefull, but not OP, which you are afraid off.
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
Last edited by Ramanuga on Jan 17, 2013, 11:16:08 PM
Yes, you get six Auras and a lot of Mana Regen, but EB does mean you're giving up all Energy Shield, which is a major defensive measure for that area of the skilltree. I'm not sure what makes it all that overpowered.
Lvl 63 Templar using Disclipline with reduced mana gem and reduced mana passives and eldritch battery to gain more mana (I only get about 330 mana from it because I cannot reach any + mana passives) and the skill is not bad (I dont need ES gear for mana with it - thats the only reason why I use this)

Now I saw that they will nerf it by 50% in open beta... If this is true Discipline will become totally useless for me (not only useless... it will even harm my build because that means it will reserve more mana than it will provide - even with reduced mana gem and passives) :-((
"
azraelb wrote:
Lvl 63 Templar using Disclipline with reduced mana gem and reduced mana passives and eldritch battery to gain more mana (I only get about 330 mana from it because I cannot reach any + mana passives) and the skill is not bad (I dont need ES gear for mana with it - thats the only reason why I use this)

Now I saw that they will nerf it by 50% in open beta... If this is true Discipline will become totally useless for me (not only useless... it will even harm my build because that means it will reserve more mana than it will provide - even with reduced mana gem and passives) :-((

It eventually gives more than it takes with Inner Force/Reduced mana, but it starts a lot worse for sure.
Anyone know the updated values on this? developers?
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
I need to know updated values too. Seem its now pretty bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info