[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot [Cheap Leaguestarter]

Besides ES, How do you deal with the Lack of HP in the build since its Blood Magic? Just the Chaos Immune Elixers and not get 1 shot otherwise? (First time doing an Aura Bot)
Hey im pretty new to POE and wanted to ask, if u can get a 100Points Skill Tree in this Guide?

I dont know what to Skill with the last Points and i dont know where i put my 4 Jewels in.

Would be great to know. :D

Greetings Zolltar90

"
Zolltar90 wrote:
Hey im pretty new to POE and wanted to ask, if u can get a 100Points Skill Tree in this Guide?

I dont know what to Skill with the last Points and i dont know where i put my 4 Jewels in.

Greetings Zolltar90

https://pastebin.com/LxgFrcqx
I'm not the original poster, but this is where I put mine.
"
Asrnyx wrote:
Besides ES, How do you deal with the Lack of HP in the build since its Blood Magic? Just the Chaos Immune Elixers and not get 1 shot otherwise? (First time doing an Aura Bot)

Sorry for the late response, it's an ES build so lack of hp isn't a big deal. the only thing that'll one shot you are chaos and poison damage but both can be mitigated with the flask and poison is mitigated with the pantheon.
"
Zolltar90 wrote:

Greetings Zolltar90

Just find more ES Nodes, Your jewels don't necessarily need to be in specific places unless they are Energy From Within and those need to be around the hp nodes since having more hp doesn't really mean much.
This build still viable in std?

and also, what watcher's eye did u go for?
Last edited by Eag1e on Dec 27, 2018, 7:12:59 AM
And about ascendency? i dont found nothing consists of the in the guide
hey im new to playing an aura bot and im trying to use your guide and i seem to get nuked by bleed damage and don't see in the guide how to prevent that from happening would appreciate some help on this if anyone can thanks. :)
hi might i know how do you keep up with faster builds especially in no regen maps?

addtitional: how do i prevent getting spiked in the ass by dem porcupines if the guy im supporting doesnt freeze them? do i swap out the gem links of bodyswap & lightning warp to cwdt + immortal call + frost wall?
Last edited by WOMFT on Jan 4, 2019, 5:42:42 AM
So I have grace -15% reserved and my grace costs 15% before the helmet. Why does it only -7% when i put on the -15% reduced grace? Rarity: Unique
Alpha's Howl
Sinner Tricorne
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 793 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Dex: 138
Int: 151
--------
Sockets: B-B-G-B