I need help, I die too often

"
Rakiii wrote:

I would try blasphemy enfeeble (despite 60% less effectiveness on Syndicate bosses is worth using) + Dread banner + stibnite flask (blind) and drop one herald.

Is Dread Banner really worth it, if you have no physical damage? I cannot impale, therefore I neither gain the impale effect nor do I gain the increased fortify effect. All remains is less accuracy rating, which does not help me unless I grab a lot of evasion.

"
Rakiii wrote:

You can compensate damage loss with six link body eventually.

Haha. No. Not without Vorici's six link recipe. Even if Aul wasnt bugged, Ill probably see Aul when PoE 3 comes out.
Also I intend to use my attack setup in a Doomsower. Id lose its perks if I use a 6-linked body armour.

"
Rakiii wrote:

Are you able to keep your fortify up?

Leap slamming every 5 seconds is not that difficult to manage.

"
Rakiii wrote:

Btw you would deal higher damage with Avatar of fire allocated too (you would deal fire damage only - it would require penetration though).

Im playing consecrated path as Chieftain. I already have 100% physical to fire conversion. I wanted to use fire pen as my 6th link. Well, that was before I knew the 6-link recipe was gone for me.
Don't know why you are that concerned about the 6l recipe.
It's almost certainly going to be cheaper to just buy one outright anyway, or you can boost the quality on a rare to self link it more easily.
"
Vias_Myton wrote:
Is Dread Banner really worth it, if you have no physical damage? I cannot impale, therefore I neither gain the impale effect nor do I gain the increased fortify effect. All remains is less accuracy rating, which does not help me unless I grab a lot of evasion.

Probably not in that case but it require 10% mana reserved only.

You can use stibnite flask (blind is pretty strong) + jade (eventually).
Last edited by Rakiii on Dec 18, 2018, 3:17:20 PM
"
Vias_Myton wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:

You can compensate damage loss with six link body eventually.

Haha. No. Not without Vorici's six link recipe. Even if Aul wasnt bugged, Ill probably see Aul when PoE 3 comes out.
Also I intend to use my attack setup in a Doomsower. Id lose its perks if I use a 6-linked body armour.

You can buy good six linked rare pretty cheap.
You´re right about Doomsower but it´s up to you.
Last edited by Rakiii on Dec 18, 2018, 3:18:45 PM
A little late, but thanks for your answers.

Now that they nerfed syndicate I can finally die against red map bosses with hard mods, like it always used to be.
Last edited by Vias_Myton on Dec 20, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info