0.9.7 Patch Notes

"
C4r1b0u wrote:
Still no friends list?

Friends list is coming *very* soon. Hopefully this week.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Patch sounds great! I'm 50% done downloading it now. Going to start a new Witch I think. I'm not going to get any sleep and I have a busy day tomorrow lol.
Thanks for the Key Zombiecity317
Got to play for about 2 hours before patch.

Looks AMAZING...

Cant wait to get back into it, just finished downloading now. :)
Hardcore Duelist - "Kirkoz"
Hardcore Ranger - "Crikey".2(Note to self, walls dont always offer protection.)
Default Ranger - "Elvish" (Hardcore alot harder since patch, I LIKE IT)
I have a feeling Maelstrom Archers that relied on Frenzy stacks are going to have some issues now?
Epic job guys ! Congratulations, looks like a lot of hard work went into that one. Can't wait to try it out.
THIS PATCH LOOKS FREAKIN AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!!!! Now.. What character to roll.... So many choices now.
Thanks GGG patch came sooner then expected. Glad to have the next day or two off work to play around with all the new stuff. Keep up the good work.

PS. Awesome new artwork on the website

Last edited by Mitch420 on Mar 19, 2012, 12:13:37 AM
"
Chris wrote:
If you have the Blood Magic keystone passive, then life is reserved instead.

Only the keystone, not the new Blood Magic support gem if it's linked to one of these reservation skills?
What is the evasion rating cap? I saw the Phys Damage went from 75% to 90% but I couldnt find anywhere on the forums where there was an evasion rating cap in game.
"
"
Chris wrote:
If you have the Blood Magic keystone passive, then life is reserved instead.

Only the keystone, not the new Blood Magic support gem if it's linked to one of these reservation skills?
If you have anything causing you to spend life instead of mana, then that will make mana reservation skills reserve life instead of mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info