BEHOLD I now haven ARMY of BEAVERS at my control.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I once saw a single drop bear chew through an army of beavers like they were just so many Vegemite sandwiches.

And we have an army of those.

To those that don't know what Vegemite is, it is usually used in sandwiches. which you may have already guessed if you're familiar with Men at Work. It is made from left over brewers yeast. I don't know what it tastes like because I couldn't force myself to taste it because I unfortunately smelled it first. It definitely smells like a left over something.

Anyway, it was invented in 1922 in Australia and since then it's popularity spread to no where except Australia. Australia is a place full of wonderful people that are friendly helpful unpretentious mates. Although I'm not so sure about their taste buds or perhaps their sense of smell.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Now my beavers for some reason have turned into mutated angry beaver things WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's really fucking gross but in *small* quantities it can work.

Also, smear a bit behind your ears to deter drop bear attacks. This is fact.

Have had that shite sitting in my cupboard for ages since a friend from Perth (I am Canadian btw) said "It's good stuff mate".
Now I know what is really used for, thank you Ruler.

@I_NO keep your steroid-stuffed, opium-smoking, walrus-riding beavers, our beavers are pristine ;)
Still play SSF on my main account :)
well they came from your area o-0
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
KOrchann wrote:
Good for u;) so what’s t plan? U gona shave them all and open a “organic hair brush” business :D

INo strikes me as someone who prefers his beavers unshaven... although he might dab some honey on them at some point.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
Turtledove wrote:

To those that don't know what Vegemite is, it is usually used in sandwiches. which you may have already guessed if you're familiar with Men at Work. It is made from left over brewers yeast. I don't know what it tastes like because I couldn't force myself to taste it because I unfortunately smelled it first. It definitely smells like a left over something.

Anyway, it was invented in 1922 in Australia and since then it's popularity spread to no where except Australia. Australia is a place full of wonderful people that are friendly helpful unpretentious mates. Although I'm not so sure about their taste buds or perhaps their sense of smell.

This, and others similar cracked me up. No-one in their right mind would eat that.

Either was an american with no idea. or -- We're such trolls.

"
Vegemite

A friend of mine visited UK and had a chance taste Marmite. He loved it. Apparently, it's one of those things you either love or hate.

Is Vegemite similar in that regard? Going by the small sample in this thread, it seems even most Australians hate it... x)

(Or are they indeed the same thing, different brands?)
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
NemoJr wrote:
"
Vegemite

A friend of mine visited UK and had a chance taste Marmite. He loved it. Apparently, it's one of those things you either love or hate.

Is Vegemite similar in that regard? Going by the small sample in this thread, it seems even most Australians hate it... x)

(Or are they indeed the same thing, different brands?)

Here's a rather funny article that tries to answer your questions.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/vegemite-vs-marmite-taste_n_2807624
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 15, 2018, 10:02:07 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
Here's a rather funny article that tries to answer your questions.

"
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/vegemite-vs-marmite-taste_n_2807624

"
Marmite: "Slightly milder than Vegemite, which makes it mildly consumable."

Fun stuff.

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
Invasion of the great (giant) beaver army!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info