[3.5] Piercing Maelstrom of Steel - Lancing Steel Deadeye - 12 Million Shaper Dps - (Updated)

I might be blind, but how do we have Champion's Adrenaline on Deadeye?
"
feird wrote:
Anyone look into paradoxica for this build, I saw a shattering steel build using one and looked spicy, possible budget sword as anything over 360 pdps is spensiv.

"
Thank you
I am using this BD now level 60, but high DPS Foil is hard to find and expensive in Chinese server。
Can I use Varunastra?(As a long transition) About 1EX50C±50C

I did some looking into Paradoxica. From my research it did't look to good. The biggest problem is the weapons low attack speed. While PoB doesn't support the double damage mod I compared the dps increase vs a plain foil then multiplied by two to get a comparison to other options. I ran the numbers on the highest dps one on poe trade it still fell way short.

If you want to use a unique in that slot Ichimonji is the best option. Rare foils with 6.8+ crit chance will start passing Ichimonji at around 280 dps. Nothing else comes even close to a decent rare foil unfortunately.

Hope that helps.
Last edited by Savari94 on Jan 10, 2019, 7:43:18 PM
"
Eiiko wrote:
I might be blind, but how do we have Champion's Adrenaline on Deadeye?

Plating War Banner gives us adrenaline for a short time. When I made the guide having adrenaline enabled was not an option so I had to look at the dps increase of the champion node to calculate dps. PoB supports the option now tho so you can ignore that.
where are you getting the poison damage without agony?
"
Poetank wrote:
where are you getting the poison damage without agony?

There is 20% chance to poison in the sword wheel plus you should have about 2 jewels with the poison chance/duration mod. That will be enough to keep 10 poison stacks targets for vile toxins. We don't care about the actual poison damage its just there to enable vile toxins.
Last edited by Savari94 on Jan 14, 2019, 6:52:56 PM
Hey there guys, just wondering if someone could look at my character and tell me if I've done something wrong gear wise. My PoB DPS is only 240k which is nothing compared to the OPs.
"
ShadowQuartz wrote:
Hey there guys, just wondering if someone could look at my character and tell me if I've done something wrong gear wise. My PoB DPS is only 240k which is nothing compared to the OPs.

Which one?
Still no video? 12 mil shaper dps is alot. I would like to see this in action - or is it just bad theorycrafting?
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
Still no video? 12 mil shaper dps is alot. I would like to see this in action - or is it just bad theorycrafting?

What worries me the most is that there is only one player displayed in poeninja with 127 000 dps only https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Deadeye&skill=Lancing-Steel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info