Delve is Implemented Poorly (once again needs to be fixed ASAP)

"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
"
Dharall wrote:

For the rest.... sure sounds like you rushed through the acts without engaging the content. It's exactly the type of problem one would run into then.

Bull. Niko appeared twice for me: in the mines ad once Akt 9. I only start encountering him more regularly in maps.

same with Alva, btw.

You likely rushed through the content without paying much attention, and missed the Sulphite deposits imo.
Be cause what you are describing seems reaaaaally unlikely
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
"
Dharall wrote:

For the rest.... sure sounds like you rushed through the acts without engaging the content. It's exactly the type of problem one would run into then.

Bull. Niko appeared twice for me: in the mines ad once Akt 9. I only start encountering him more regularly in maps.

same with Alva, btw.

You likely rushed through the content without paying much attention, and missed the Sulphite deposits imo.
Be cause what you are describing seems reaaaaally unlikely

I'm playing standard after Delve, and I encounter him almost NEVER. I think maybe 3-4 times in 70 maps (and additionally 3 times when people shared their sulphite with me) and once in a story area while I was there for a prophecy. And I'm someone who pays a LOT of attention, opens every chest, destroys every barrel, kills every single enemy etc.
This is not enough by far. They can't seriously force people to play hundreds of maps just to have a tiny bit of extra content.

I know I repeat myself with this, but it's super important to me. It's really massively going on my nerves and destroying my fun I had with this game.
Well, Delve is not the main thing of the league now so ....
Maybe I have been luckier, both in standard mapping and in Betrayal, or maybe I have different expectations, idk.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
the lack of sulphite and the amount of azurite needed to get the upgrades is absurdly out of whack again

you made delve suck really really fucking bad.. and it's made EVEN WORSE by now gating crafting recipes behind it..

holy fuck.. Delve was by far my most played league and I loved it.. but so far this league I'm just pissed and wanna quit because of this bullshit..

generally dangerous
"
Fruz wrote:
Well, Delve is not the main thing of the league now so ....
Maybe I have been luckier, both in standard mapping and in Betrayal, or maybe I have different expectations, idk.

true.. but they have now gated crafting recipes behind it and that makes this an unacceptable situation.. had this NOT been the case, I would be still very annoyed but not raging with fury..
generally dangerous
Success always makes developers acting weird......

It started 1998 with Everquest when the game became more and more successful the game Developers started to bombard the players with stupid egoistic ideas....

Many players then left forever...

Less players lets developers listen more to them

More players and money turns many developers into selfish wanna be godlike jerks..
"
philosoaper wrote:
the lack of sulphite and the amount of azurite needed to get the upgrades is absurdly out of whack again.
Come to think of it: delving with all systems associated with it was badly balanced for leveling during actual delve league too.

It is really stupid that you'd need to buy upgrades for hundreds of azurite, that you get only handfuls of.

I guess once you get beyond a certain point it will be ok, just that you can't delve enough. I kinda wish it was Delve league again. OTOH one couldn't delve enough in Delve league either.
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
"
tuccos wrote:
Less players lets developers listen more to them

More players and money turns many developers into selfish wanna be godlike jerks..

Now, where did we see that before... Oh, BLIZZARD.

Spite aside, no, we know what we want - especially when the voices sound the same.

Blizzard: "You say you don't want to play our Chinese game, but you do"

Just hope that GGG will be more perspicacious than Blizzard was... I really, honestly do.
Yup,

Delve is a co-existin worthy end game content alongside atlas.

But in the current state it's not even close.
Playing 20 T10+ maps, found 700Sulph in them and took me 350+ to delve deeper from a 69lvl to 70lvl, gained me 1 fuse and and alch and 0.001% xp

It has to become alot more sustainable or delve will just be an annoyance
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
So far my experience with delve:

1. Find niko in red tier map.
2. Full 1k sulphite bar from 1 out of 3 nodes.
3. Clear map.
4. Go spend the sulphite as fast as possible, in hopes of possibly entering my map again and using the other 2 nodes.
5. Sulphite amounts to about 300-400 azurite (need >1k azurite for an upgrade of 200-300 sulphite cap).
6. Usually map portals / hideout instance broke while I was in delve, so I cannot take the remaining nodes.
7. At 1.5k sulphite cap in a week of mostly playing POE in my free time. Darkness resistance is at -50%, light radius is horrific, all because of wanting to increase the cap.

You cannot convince me that delve was tested before being released like this.

“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
Last edited by Frostride on Dec 15, 2018, 6:43:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info