“Do you not have nets exile?”

Nets?... We aint got no nets... We don't need no nets... I don't have to use no stinkin' nets!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Bojka666 wrote:
What is it referring to? Still can't find it.

The atrocity of Diablo 3's development team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqjVdPtB9lU
still cant believe they brought back beastiality. but i guess anything that gets a voice actor is confirmed for core now
https://twitter.com/pvnktrashzak/status/1094866240441671681
"
llivingace wrote:
still cant believe they brought back beastiality. but i guess anything that gets a voice actor is confirmed for core now

...oh.

Oh dear.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Am i the only one that didn't put this together even though I was fully aware of our great and glorious phones immortal meme?

I genuinely thought it was Einhar trash talking that in general people whined about nets none stop until they were practically removed lol

Lol i thought the exact same. Didn't realize it was diablo meme either.
"
biyte wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Am i the only one that didn't put this together even though I was fully aware of our great and glorious phones immortal meme?

I genuinely thought it was Einhar trash talking that in general people whined about nets none stop until they were practically removed lol

Lol i thought the exact same. Didn't realize it was diablo meme either.

Same here. I'm still not sure it's supposed to be, given that the voice acting probably was recorded before D:I was announced.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

I thought this was the joke too, as well as how we have to depend on Einhar to capture for us, and it seemed pretty funny even that way too.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
llivingace wrote:

...oh.

Oh dear.

Yeah that's just...well...I can't even.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Who could hate Einhar? I remember people whimpering about nets ceaselessly in that league but Einhar? Not so much. Now he is the only one that helps you with bosses, etc. I hope he doesn't ditch us for the syndicate. What a knife in the back!

Kolyaboo LOVES Einhar!

He says this so rarely it stays funny longer. Nice little zinger from GGG to the haters though. One of the reasons I like them.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 29, 2019, 1:13:21 PM

;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info