FPS and Frame Time Spikes

Same here : game run fine and then sometimes (usually in the mines or abyss for some reason) latency jump to over 1000 with a flat line. If I stop doing anything it would come back to normal after like 5 seconds, but then the next pack I meet would trigger this again.

Any help would be great !
No help is given.

Game is unplayable. Completely unplayable. I last less than two minutes b4 endless disconnection.

Guess I'll check things out next week sometime,
SINCE POE IS THE ONLY GAME THAT WON'T RUN,

I bought a brand new machine just for this game,.
I upgraded my internet to highest possible.
I spent almost a thousand dollars.

Game is totally unplayable.
I'm gone.
i'm having issues since the last update... shadow in the background randomly flicker nothing major but is annoying thou...
Dynamic Resolution DISABLED Fixed the lag (latency) spikes I had.
I suppose this was due to the game having to talk with the server about what was my FPS in real time to adjust ? not sure.

So the lag is better.... but FPS is 20 despite all other games running fine. AMD...
Yeah... quite strange how this game used to run at 60 FPS at all times back during the act 4 launch...

I can run black desert online without problems, but this game....

The optimization went to dog shit. They're so obsessed with shadows and other bullshit and ruined a perfectly good looking game that ran well.
I've been playing this in linux since it came out and am experiencing the same lag and latency problems you guys are. I am loading the game in Windoze 10 just to be sure but it looks like the issue is server side not client side.

It is pretty hard to play with the latency and fps going up and down. In Linux I am experiencing all the way up to 1.6 seconds latency, that's 1600ms. Not very playable to say the least.

You guys are right, other games play just fine. D3 and Starcraft 2 have no problems and Fallout 3 and 4 are just fine. So I'm assuming its the latest patch that's become an issue. Hopefully GGG will figure this one out like they have in the past.

My rig is a bit older than most:
Gigabyte GA-980 with AMD FX-4300 at 4GHZ and 16GB memory.
Hard drive are 2- 1TB ssds, Video is Nvidia 1060
same problems here, pls GGG fix it
I have the same issue, with betreyal content in particular. Most freez are when they port to help their mates, and in mastermind fight too (3/6 portals lost on freez last time).
I guess my computer don't like glowing green stuff everywhere.
bump
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info