[3.5] Indigon PP Crit LL VD Hierophant - still 10M dps meta after nerf

"
Iceb4by wrote:
This is my third character this league, but was hoping to get this one to 100 solo. I just feel like the random 1 shots will make that quite hard. Went deathless from arond 85 to 94, then as soon as I hit 94 I just started dying constantly, have no idea why.

Do you think utilizing molten shell, phys to X element or so is worth it?

We definitely have no room for any other phys reduction than flasks. But I think oneshot could only happen without notice in mapping where flasks uptime is not a problem. For boss fight however VD is the single best for dodging while dps and deaths would only come from mistakes. But I never managed to level beyond 94 so I don't have a say. I guess it's always better to hit 100 with tanky low damage builds
so the non crit Version guide says "not playable anymore" and your guide is 3.5 updated :o not sure who is wrong now haha
Currently level 96 and changed the build quite a bit in order to leech more. Currently leeching about 3k/second.

Trying to switch the tree around to obtain more mana per second as well, since it doesnt look like I'm even remotely close to the 2000% cap
Last edited by Iceb4by on Dec 21, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
that's because you're not on standart with 60/60 indigon.
"
Iceb4by wrote:
Currently level 96 and changed the build quite a bit in order to leech more. Currently leeching about 3k/second.

Trying to switch the tree around to obtain more mana per second as well, since it doesnt look like I'm even remotely close to the 2000% cap

"
divinity wrote:
that's because you're not on standart with 60/60 indigon.

That's the case yes. This tree of mana is enough for legacy and with the exact same setup you get 25/60 of damage with current Indigon. But 60 Indigon was just superfluous until Delve 500 bossing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info