[3.5] Hardcore Betrayal Bax_CD Herald of Agony Champion Duelist HoA Beginner Friendly

Question, I am a slow player so it will be some time before I can get a Shav's. Would items such as Alpha's Howl, The Coming Calamity, or Victario's Influence be useful before going LL?

Also, have you considered this new ring yet? Vivinsect

What about Aul's Uprising with Envy or Hatred? I noticed there is Chaos res crafting now so Chayula's 60% might not be as important.

Thanks for this great build, the Steel skills were very lackluster but this allowed me to continue playing HC Duelist.
Last edited by raxitron on Dec 9, 2018, 12:11:26 AM
nvm answered my own question
Last edited by Reeact on Dec 10, 2018, 5:01:06 PM

Nice build

Why ES instead of life? also i watched your stream, how do you get ES back when getting hit?
How is this build vs end game bosses? can u keep 40 stacks on minion?
How is it vs syndicate ?

Ty
Energy Shield Recharge is no longer interrupted by non-damage changes to your Life or Energy Shield, such as when you spend your Energy Shield on skills via Eldritch Battery.

3.5 patch note

so does your es recharge when you use life to cast spell?

i did a ll bm summoner many patches ago(maybe torment league),no es recharge feels bad
How do you maintain mana when using shavronne's revelation?

Edit: Never mind, found out it's blood magic.
Last edited by EternionBlast on Dec 13, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
Sorry, I'm a total newb, and trying to follow this guide, but kinda confused. At some point, it mentions Shield Charge, but at no point does it mention getting it, or even switching from dual-wielding axes to using a shield. In fact, I don't see a Shield Charge gem in the "gem setup" part. I don't mean to criticize the build or the write-up, but rather want to understand how it works, whether I'm missing something, etc.
Hi, the buuldtree URL dosent seem to be loading properly for me :/
Hey
I made a bulid, as you suggested, I have a problem with Energy Shild regeneration. For me it is not active and I do not know why. I do not have a regeneration of life or Shild. Please help. Below I put my current postebin
https://pastebin.com/GfHe44Lh
"
tonerz wrote:
Sorry, I'm a total newb, and trying to follow this guide, but kinda confused. At some point, it mentions Shield Charge, but at no point does it mention getting it, or even switching from dual-wielding axes to using a shield. In fact, I don't see a Shield Charge gem in the "gem setup" part. I don't mean to criticize the build or the write-up, but rather want to understand how it works, whether I'm missing something, etc.

I am doing this build, I did the switch to shield and using shield charge right after completing normal lab. Make sure you pair fortify with it so that you can take advantage of the Fortify benefits on your Champion.

I am enjoying this build a lot, though I don't know if I will ever get to the low life part of it.
I started this build, today. In Act 4, I noticed that ball lightning was not poisoning (and therefore not stacking virulence or summoning the agony crawler) on Kaom, Daresso, Piety, and Malachai. It works on the adds in those fights, and other bosses. I switched to lancing steel and it worked fine. The ball lightning setup worked on everything else, so far (will continue testing). Has anyone else experienced this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info