[3.5] Updated Hardcore Betrayal Bax_CD's Herald of Agony Ascendant Scion HoA Beginner Friendly

"
Nepherpitu wrote:
"
BroPeep wrote:
Following his build it is pretty easy to get max resist and 6k+ HP. That with regen from ascendancy seems to be keeping me alive except a few of the syndicate members (Janus) who ruin me still. I also am using devouring diadem until transitioning to low life.

Dude, 1st of all Ivent written even smth about resists and HP, my problem has come with de reroll to LL version of de build (your message was just useless sh*t...), ntl Ive reliased the problem.

"life gain on hit" ring or watcher's eye you need about 20-30 to feel fine.

"But another Option would be a Watcher's Eye with Life on Hit while Vitality. With that you could drop the Shaped Ring and use either a Lori's Lantern for Defenses and Chaos resistance, or The Pariah Ring for flat 100ES." -page one
Last edited by ssgtparker on Dec 17, 2018, 8:42:27 PM
"
ssgtparker wrote:
"
Nepherpitu wrote:
"
BroPeep wrote:
Following his build it is pretty easy to get max resist and 6k+ HP. That with regen from ascendancy seems to be keeping me alive except a few of the syndicate members (Janus) who ruin me still. I also am using devouring diadem until transitioning to low life.

Dude, 1st of all Ivent written even smth about resists and HP, my problem has come with de reroll to LL version of de build (your message was just useless sh*t...), ntl Ive reliased the problem.

"life gain on hit" ring or watcher's eye you need about 20-30 to feel fine.

"But another Option would be a Watcher's Eye with Life on Hit while Vitality. With that you could drop the Shaped Ring and use either a Lori's Lantern for Defenses and Chaos resistance, or The Pariah Ring for flat 100ES." -page one

thank you dud
Would it be possible to get poeplanner links for the leveling section? the PoE site build tree links won't load correctly for me.
First I wanted to say that your build till now is awesome. Am act 9 HCbetrayal and i didnt had any life threatening probs :P

1 question: is the link to the lvl 70 and 80+ tree the same? Cause I dont see any difference in them :P

Edit: As your links are ine alphabetical order i found out that the correct link for the 80+ Tree is: http://poeurl.com/b9yo with o instead of n :P
Last edited by Alfeora on Dec 22, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious - but how do you run HoA and Hatred at the same time at level 24?

Also - what flasks are you running?

Thanks!
Last edited by maxdking on Dec 26, 2018, 9:29:17 AM
Hello, Bax! First time I'm in HC and its build is really fantastic. Tell me at what level I should do the labs.

Thanks

I have all the gear except the amulet, do I need that b4 I can swap to energy shield
"
maxdking wrote:
I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious - but how do you run HoA and Hatred at the same time at level 24?

Thanks!

I have the same question myself, with HoA and Hatred, I can't even cast Ball lightning
"
WangJianWei wrote:
"
maxdking wrote:

Thanks!

I have the same question myself, with HoA and Hatred, I can't even cast Ball lightning

You need the shield to use all the auras, at level 24 upwards you don't use all auras just agony and using a dread banner is ideal
Last edited by ClassicEnergy on Dec 29, 2018, 11:47:04 AM
I'm currently running Damage on Full Life, Vile Toxins, Empower 4, Minion Damage in my chest, with the 6th link alternating between Pierce for clear and Vicious Projectiles for bosses. What have you found is the best link for bosses? Faster attacks gives more Cleave DPS, but less Tail Spike and Mortar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info