[3.5] The skeleton mage GPU burner !! all mods / shaper viable / cheap league starter

shouldn't you be using a from dust jewel as well?
how do you get the quality on vaal summon skellie there always corrupted?
@poppywulf you'll have to buy one from poe.trade, they go for between 5-15ch for a 20%, might have to relevel a cheap one.

@hallalster i've only just started mapping with this build, and will experiment with jewels, i'm currently using 2 dead reckoning, 2 to dust jewels.

I'm considering using 2 from dust jewels, and using a 3rd dead reckoning, this will gives us 15 skeleton mages then, and just fill the rest with 'to dust.
From dust allows you to summon 6 mages each cast with spell echo, it's a must for speed clearing with his build. However, it is limited to 1.
Last edited by Hallalster on Dec 14, 2018, 5:51:18 AM
From dust jewel isn't needed because with spell echo from pledge of hands ans bone sculptor ascendancy i was able to spawn skeletons 6 per 6 last league.
Even if it's 4 skeletons you have +1 sec to cooldawn so you'll be even faster to summon them clicking quickly.
And dropping a To dust means less dammage.
What do you think about Sire of shards? Also I think it is a litter hard to get 4 blue 2 green on Pledge of Hands.....any tips? :(
Just keep using the 2 green socket recipe, eventually you'll get 4 blues.
The PoB doesn't seem to have a socket group for the chest.
"
Maladal wrote:
The PoB doesn't seem to have a socket group for the chest.

As mentioned in build, i use zombies till t15-t16 and use a kaom's heart when i need more survivability so i drop the zombies setup.

"
09110212 wrote:
What do you think about Sire of shards? Also I think it is a litter hard to get 4 blue 2 green on Pledge of Hands.....any tips? :(

Sire of shards is a good leveling item from level 49 to 68. For the color socket, use "at least two green sockets" recipe and you'll get the right color easily.
Last edited by ouapapaladam on Dec 19, 2018, 3:26:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info