Mirror service #1 2H-AXE in PATH OF EXILE with +2 Range!! 1029 Pdps with 7L Fortify

Bump
IGN = @Head_Hunter
Last edited by Selwino on Jun 7, 2019, 6:28:34 AM
Congrats Selwino! Assuming everything plays out how we are expecting, this axe appears to be the best cyclone weapon in the game, possibly the best melee weapon overall :)

I might opt to get a green socket as the 4th colour :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
Congrats Selwino! Assuming everything plays out how we are expecting, this axe appears to be the best cyclone weapon in the game, possibly the best melee weapon overall :)

I might opt to get a green socket as the 4th colour :)

Thank you for these kind words Ahfack!! A green socket might indeed be better as a 4th socket, let's see what the most popular will be.

Also again everyone have fun this patch, it's been a while since 2H- weapons were popular again!!
IGN = @Head_Hunter
you should definitely pubblicize your axe mate, fortify got the more damage buff, slayer can make this beast an 8crit weapon and from the tree, now, it s possible to get crit multi for 2h weapons and for axe aswell.
It's for sure the best axes in the game, congratulations.
Just in case, are u whilling to change the last suff with double damage mod?
I m gonna play the league now but I do think it deserves a copy, if u will crfat also the green (cyclone, close combact), u will probably get more offer.
Again, gratz!
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Jun 7, 2019, 2:48:42 PM
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
you should definitely pubblicize your axe mate, fortify got the more damage buff, slayer can make this beast an 8crit weapon and from the tree, now, it s possible to get crit multi for 2h weapons and for axe aswell.
I m gonna play the league now but I do think it deserves a copy, if u will crfat also the green (cyclone, close combact), u will probably get more offer.
Again, gratz!

Hey there, since +2 Weapon range is legacy i would probably want the person to provide an eternal orb to change this mod. For the green socket however i am still waiting to see what the most popular colors are going to be before changing them from 3R 3W. Thanks!!

Also how would you recommend making it more public?
IGN = @Head_Hunter
"
Selwino wrote:
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
Again, gratz!

Hey there, since +2 Weapon range is legacy i would probably want the person to provide an eternal orb to change this mod. For the green socket however i am still waiting to see what the most popular colors are going to be before changing them from 3R 3W. Thanks!!

Also how would you recommend making it more public?

hi mate, just try to do what maicedere does every day in global and in oriath, it s a nice example of crazy bumping :D
BTw if u didn t notice, sadly I think u did, u should divine the flaring...
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Jun 7, 2019, 8:45:02 PM
im trying to link my axe with the divined prefixes for the past 10 hours and it still shows the old phys. what sorcery did you use to link yours fml
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
"
johnywalker92 wrote:
im trying to link my axe with the divined prefixes for the past 10 hours and it still shows the old phys. what sorcery did you use to link yours fml

The website is glitched. It's not showing up right. I went ahead and posted in the bug report forum but who knows when it'll be fixed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2517114

I divined my axe from 739 to 755 and it's still showing the 739 version verified

Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 8, 2019, 6:53:06 AM
it was showing my previous not divined one as well before, i think it works now? I still have to divine it further though. The dps is 882 right now and can go up to 909.
IGN = @Head_Hunter

Holy crap they just fixed it. Thanks tencent! LMAO

GL divining! Would love to see it break 900pdps :)
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 8, 2019, 7:55:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info