Mirror service #1 2H-AXE in PATH OF EXILE with +2 Range!! 1029 Pdps with 7L Fortify

Bump
IGN = @Head_Hunter
Bump
IGN = @Head_Hunter
Bump
IGN = @Head_Hunter
Very nice axe. Should be BiS for Kaom's Heart users. 1174 isn't right though, should stick with 890. I am strictly nit-picking but a 1000 dps axe with a maim chest would obliterate it damage-wise, wouldn't it?

Sort of the same logic with double damage mods, we don't count these things in weapon dps.

Regardless, beauty of an axe. Quite the rolls.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Very nice axe. Should be BiS for Kaom's Heart users. 1174 isn't right though, should stick with 890. I am strictly nit-picking but a 1000 dps axe with a maim chest would obliterate it damage-wise, wouldn't it?

Sort of the same logic with double damage mods, we don't count these things in weapon dps.

I think it is fair to say that 1174 DPS I correct, since fortify is simply a more damage multiplier.
IGN = @Head_Hunter
Bump
IGN = @Head_Hunter
"
Selwino wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:

I think it is fair to say that 1174 DPS I correct, since fortify is simply a more damage multiplier.

If you plug a 1174 dps into a maim chest you'd have a base of 1526dps. That is not true for this axe, thus it is not a 1174 dps axe. Why not use the real number and explain the benefit of fortify as it truly is?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
"
Selwino wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:

If you plug a 1174 dps into a maim chest you'd have a base of 1526dps. That is not true for this axe, thus it is not a 1174 dps axe. Why not use the real number and explain the benefit of fortify as it truly is?

I strongly agree with Trev and i dont even know the guy.
Amazing axe,flexible,legacy +2 range bla bla etc..but..
When u claim then tittle of the "Undisputed" u must offer proves that
you are actually beating the rest people and the mouths will shut down.

Until then the tittle of the n1 fortify axe suits perfectly to my eyes.

Regards Hamohello.
Bump
IGN = @Head_Hunter
Bump
IGN = @Head_Hunter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info