PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.4.5d Patch Notes

"
midtown wrote:
"
Added a confirmation box when contributing points towards a Private League's crowdfund.

Thanks, this will help! Do you plan to refund folks who previously received a very cold shoulder from support after their points were consumed without their consent or agreement? https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a0yq7t/psa_be_very_careful_with_the_fund_button_for/

account locked incoming
this is Forum signature
"
Necromurloc wrote:
The azurite's mine has gone?

Delve is staying.
I've downloaded a 8.2GB patch on steam, now another 3GB patch just started. Is it ok?
Delve legue is gone :O, my character got automaticly converted to standard what the heck is going on?
??????

What is going on? Why is Delve over?

2018-12-04 21:00:00 UTC

Delve was supposed to end tomorrow????? I still had challenges to do, was gonna hit 12 tonight.
Last edited by Paradosi on Dec 3, 2018, 5:40:29 PM
Disable league progress notifications possible? Already hate them and the league hasnt even started yet
"
You can now create Private Leagues for Betrayal, in advance of the league's launch this weekend. These leagues will not begin until Betrayal launches.

what this means?

i am able to create a only-standard character
When creating a league for Betrayal in advance, it uses the Standard banner and has this message
"
Start Time:League will start when crowdfunded.

If the crowdfunding is completed would it not start wasting time?
does anyone know if you can PRE-download the game like a day before? i really wanna jump on as it hits but i only download at 300kbs and its SOOO SLOW i normally have to wait like 4-8 hours downloading the game when launch hits
"
kitoace wrote:
does anyone know if you can PRE-download the game like a day before? i really wanna jump on as it hits but i only download at 300kbs and its SOOO SLOW i normally have to wait like 4-8 hours downloading the game when launch hits

they've put it out a day ahead of time for quite a few leagues now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info