Upcoming Divination Cards

I'm never hyped for divination cards , because they require too much farming for almost nothing for the spent time trying , very boring
that dclara dab makes me happy
A DAB OF INK!!! FFS!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
yea good .... when u remove The scholar????
yes to all the things! :D
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
"
arkolyno wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:
means nothing for us SSF players. gg

This is not diablo loot fest all gear in day 2 ... Ssf means deal with what you get . Have a nice day

Which is why I said it means nothing to SSF players. I play SSF, and don't even suggest that i play that shitty game that they try to call a version of diablo..
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
tyago04 wrote:
"
xellers wrote:
as i see 20x qualety currency

can up leas gif us a list of what is considert as qualety curency for poe

becuz if a wisdom scroll is considert in the top 20 of curency items then it wil be a blast and i can confirm u il be DABING on that

best of regards

Unsure if you are trolling or not, but in case you aren't, "quality currency" are the currency items that affect the "quality" property of other items:
- Blacksmith Whetstones (weapons)
- Glassblower's Bauble (flasks)
- Gemcutter's Prism (gems)
etc.

hey

so that means if im corect teh game is stil gona have 90% drops of low end curency
all the ietems wi olso find from kiling monsters

50% to see som chaos ordbs or divins orbs or anull orbs

30% to see som chissels gcpect

10% or even les to see a x drop or xald shards or somting to help ur move in the game

mi main focus it to know what is teh drop list that gg have entert in the algorithem and what are the ietems that have beenn selected in teh list
cuz if the items wisdom scrol and portal and what ever lo w end curencu is il the drop list then it means 1 thing to mi ( not farming it ) rather il be seling it and go farm arcade bazaar and arcenal and leat wen teh devenation card the saint drops i kono il have 2 xalds from navali wen i trade mi div card

thats all im saying
"
Elf_97 wrote:
I'm never hyped for divination cards , because they require too much farming for almost nothing for the spent time trying , very boring

Divination cards aren't meant for that use. Thus, they aren't meant for Solo Self Found League.. The cards aren't put in the came so that you can farm them.(with the exception of the humility card). They are put in the came so that if a valuable card does drops, you can sell it for big currency. I've made lots of currency doing, especially this last league. Since there are more in the game now , more are going to drop.

Also, if the cards dropped more often, the card would not only drop in price, but also the item for which the card was for would also drop in price significantly .... Much more enjoyable to sell them as they drop.
Last edited by Mentoya on Dec 2, 2018, 11:48:53 AM
Nice, but now Poet Pens will be super easy to buy/farm... hope GGG will balance it somehow or else everyone will poets lol
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info