What is PoE programmed in?

What do you guys use to program Path of Exile? I'm sorry if we can't know this =P i'm just curious.
"
What do you guys use to program Path of Exile? I'm sorry if we can't know this =P i'm just curious.

C++ (recent 2011 standard) with DirectX.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Wow! thanks for such a fast answer, you guys have really good forum moderation! =) You guys are doing a great job keep it up.
"

HAXOR!
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. -Edgar Allan Poe
"
Sequence wrote:
"

HAXOR!

lol xD Then i'm going to guess that PoE uses a custom engine, am i right? If not, what is the engine? If i'm allowed to know of course.
MMOsite <3
It is a custom engine created by Jonathan.
Forum Sheriff
C++ isn't bad (actually it is, but ignoring that for the purposes of making a humorous comment), but I bet if studied a little harder you could get a B.
What kind of game would have you march through and whack everything, its a game not equipment testing.
"
tpapp157 wrote:
It is a custom engine created by Jonathan.

Cool, i have been playing around for sometime with some engines like Hero Engine and Unity, i guess that making a engine from scratch takes alot of work so Kudos to Jonathan.

"
Toebiter wrote:
C++ isn't bad (actually it is, but ignoring that for the purposes of making a humorous comment), but I bet if studied a little harder you could get a B.

I don't think C++ isn't bad, i kinda like it, it's easier for me to understand C++ than Python for instance. Maybe because it was the first programming language i learned, dunno.
MMOsite <3
Fortran? ;)
Fortran! xD

C 1 2 3 4
C234567890123456789012345678901234567890
PROGRAM HELLO
PRINT *, "HELLO WORLD!"
END
MMOsite <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type