[3.6] Ryvenn's Arc Trap Build - 7k + EHP - 2M SDPS ALL CONTENT STILL VIABLE PASTEBIN UPDATED

"
Lyxara wrote:
"
xRyvenn wrote:
"
Lyxara wrote:
Hi, since Quill Rain is basically dead, my other option as a league starter is an arc miner cause its op :D

what is your recommendation for a weapon before getting shaper/elder items with ele pen/%ele damage as chaos and such? What's the most important stats on it like spellpower, lightning damage to spell, crit multi etc?



Hi, Its too bad Quill rain is dead in 3.5 - i like Quill rain too!

This league we have a lot of Options on getting a lot of damage for our Arc traps.

The most important mods you need are
- Lightning damage to spells
- Crit Multi and Crit Chance ( if you like Crit Builds more )
- Trap Damage[An Incursion Mod] / Spell Damage / Lightning Damage
- Ele Pen [ Shaper Mod ]
- Gain #% Ele Damage as Extra Chaos Damage [ Which im actually using right now ]


Thanks man! WIll you update PoB once the new Skilltree is out?




Hi! You're welcome!

The only thing that changed on our tree though is EB - nothing else changed so its still going to be the same Pastebin Link :)
Arc Trapper Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2250856

Crafting Services - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2269846
hi i just wonder bandit choice is passive skill or alira?
"
xRyvenn wrote:

Hi! You're welcome!

The only thing that changed on our tree though is EB - nothing else changed so its still going to be the same Pastebin Link :)


Thanks, do you think this build is playable without EB? I played a bit around and went heavier into crit + bit more life from the tree - https://pastebin.com/K8pqEYB3

Would be great to get your oppinion on this - my thought is why pick EB when we have 50% less recharge rate with this patch isn't "Lavianga's Mana Flask" enough?
"
Lyxara wrote:
"
xRyvenn wrote:

Hi! You're welcome!

The only thing that changed on our tree though is EB - nothing else changed so its still going to be the same Pastebin Link :)


Thanks, do you think this build is playable without EB? I played a bit around and went heavier into crit + bit more life from the tree - https://pastebin.com/K8pqEYB3

Would be great to get your oppinion on this - my thought is why pick EB when we have 50% less recharge rate with this patch isn't "Lavianga's Mana Flask" enough?


I agree. I played without EB in incursion and it was extermely effecitve (cleared everything with enough sustain besides uber elder, which I never attempted.) You also then get to use an 80% loreweave for additional defense.

Was about to post my tree and it's almost identical to yours, except I don't think the 4 point connection on nullification makes sense. You can connect on the two Int nodes and gain 2 more passive points for either more DPS, travel to another jewel socket above acro, or another power charge.

http://poeurl.com/b9AB
Last edited by dperls on Dec 5, 2018, 8:27:02 AM
Is there any reasons to change loreweave insead of tinkerskin?
"
ponsq3 wrote:
Is there any reasons to change loreweave insead of tinkerskin?


you could leave out EB as you wont be able to recover fast enough. and res would be capped at 80. but you would lose all benefits from tinkerskin..
i guess both works out quite well an depends on situation
"
d_dong wrote:
"
ponsq3 wrote:
Is there any reasons to change loreweave insead of tinkerskin?


you could leave out EB as you wont be able to recover fast enough. and res would be capped at 80. but you would lose all benefits from tinkerskin..
i guess both works out quite well an depends on situation



He is right. we only use EB if we have Tinkerskin afterall... if youd like to use any other chest. Leave EB out and go full life on your build. Ill try to make other pastebins for different chestpieces once i have the time. ;)
Arc Trapper Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2250856

Crafting Services - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2269846
Whats the point of last flask if you almost everytime in phasing gain by tinkerskin?
"
dperls wrote:
"
Lyxara wrote:
"
xRyvenn wrote:

Hi! You're welcome!

The only thing that changed on our tree though is EB - nothing else changed so its still going to be the same Pastebin Link :)


Thanks, do you think this build is playable without EB? I played a bit around and went heavier into crit + bit more life from the tree - https://pastebin.com/K8pqEYB3

Would be great to get your oppinion on this - my thought is why pick EB when we have 50% less recharge rate with this patch isn't "Lavianga's Mana Flask" enough?


I agree. I played without EB in incursion and it was extermely effecitve (cleared everything with enough sustain besides uber elder, which I never attempted.) You also then get to use an 80% loreweave for additional defense.

Was about to post my tree and it's almost identical to yours, except I don't think the 4 point connection on nullification makes sense. You can connect on the two Int nodes and gain 2 more passive points for either more DPS, travel to another jewel socket above acro, or another power charge.

http://poeurl.com/b9AB


Thanks!

I adjusted a bit of stuff - also went with Loreweave just to see how it will go https://pastebin.com/S71wdLnr

Tinkerskin is the other option where u go EB again ofc.

Thanks for the tips guys, now im hyped!
"
xRyvenn wrote:
"
d_dong wrote:
"
ponsq3 wrote:
Is there any reasons to change loreweave insead of tinkerskin?


you could leave out EB as you wont be able to recover fast enough. and res would be capped at 80. but you would lose all benefits from tinkerskin..
i guess both works out quite well an depends on situation



He is right. we only use EB if we have Tinkerskin afterall... if youd like to use any other chest. Leave EB out and go full life on your build. Ill try to make other pastebins for different chestpieces once i have the time. ;)


So i quess we can picked up loreweave, turn off EB, take more life nodes and take dual shimmerons. Am i missed something or it's still viable build?

@xRyvenn If u have time, can u PoB both versions? Im interested about differences of dps and life.
Last edited by ponsq3 on Dec 5, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info