[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

@Dobrazil:

Divine your Loreweave
Exchange Jewels with +Maxlife + Spelldmg +Crit Multi

Beside of that, looks ok. Your profile is set to private, can't see your tree actually.
"
Forke24x7 wrote:
@Dobrazil:

Divine your Loreweave
Exchange Jewels with +Maxlife + Spelldmg +Crit Multi

Beside of that, looks ok. Your profile is set to private, can't see your tree actually.

Hi and thanks :) Divining my loreweave, can you tell me a stat order or importance ? i know max res is important but beside that what would be the most important ? :)

I've uncheck my profile to let you see my tree !
How far do you get with 30c~~ worth of gear?
"
heisenberg8 wrote:

i dont know because im not experienced enough but making money in this league isn't hard, check Syndicate blocking strategy, i use this and i earn many exalt per day now
"
heisenberg8 wrote:

Not that far. Honestly, 30c is nothing. Even if you do Chaos Recipe while spamming T1 Maps you'll get 15-20c in about an hour - fixed income, no luck involved. Counting syndicate in, just do the standard tactic - It that Fled on research and scarabs scarabs scarabs. Can easily net you a few Ex a day.

A semi-decent Helm is about 20 chaos (+1 mine, life, resistance if needed)
Amulet is at least 20 chaos (offstat, crit chance/multi, life/mana)
Essence worm is 7 chaos, 2nd ring is at least 20c (life, allres, as many dps mods as possible)
Tabula is okay'ish, so lets say 10 chaos.
Belt can get expensive, without dps it should cost about 40 chaos (life, resists)
Cheap Gloves/Boots will be around 20 chaos each (life, resistances, movementspeed)
If it has to be cheap, use a tremor rod as weapon.

So thats about 160 Chaos without Jewels/Flasks/Gems.
At this point the build is feeling comfortable. Every next upgrade will skyrocket your DPS.

I've invested about 30ex so far.
Last edited by Forke24x7 on Jan 6, 2019, 11:59:21 AM
"
Carmion wrote:
"
Carmion wrote:
Also a question on the gem links.

I now have a +mine helm and a 6l Loreweave and I am unsure if to put Arc into the helm or into the chest and what to add to the 6l.

I know there is probably not a "best" answer, but atm I feel a bit lost.

Changing Arc from helm to chest actually gives just one more link, as remote mine is already on the helm. And putting Lightning Spire into the helm feels weak, as it is lacking some punch in a 4l. Is it actually worth laying in a 4l?

I see the guide recommending Arc in the chest and Lightning Spire in the helm, but most people seem to do it the other way round.

And help is greatly appreciated :)

So the original post has been updated by now, clarifying that the 6l will be Lightning Spire and the 4l will be Arc Thank you so far, as that this is answered now.

But as someone pointed out before, the text in the Gem link section and the pictures do not match. Which is the newer information?

Sorry, really still a noob in this :)

I'm currious about this as well? I want to 6L my Lightning Spire in my Loreweave but currious what are the best gems for bosses. I currently have Lightning spire - Increased Crit Strikes - Lightning Penetration - Trap and Mine Damage - Advanced Traps - Added lightning Damage. What would you keep add?
[dbLinkedItem id="12702798904"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798905"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798906"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798907"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798908"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798909"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798910"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798911"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798912"]

Gear check please. Think i could down guardians/shaper with this? Possibly Uber Elder?
Can someone please look at my dude and tell me what to upgrade.

Budged it around 3ex

I feel like i lack damage at bosses.

Mapping goes very smooth (except betrayal encounters).

Is arc ok for bosses or does glacial cascade really do a lot more damage?

Thanks it advance
"
Senfgurke wrote:
Can someone please look at my dude and tell me what to upgrade.

Budged it around 3ex

I feel like i lack damage at bosses.

Mapping goes very smooth (except betrayal encounters).

Is arc ok for bosses or does glacial cascade really do a lot more damage?

Thanks it advance

i've killed uber elder with arc mines. I would suggest using vaal RF for single target dps

you dont need clarity+ reduced mana cost of skill on the tree if you using laviagna spirit, instead i would suggest putting clear mind.
Last edited by dokkich on Jan 7, 2019, 5:57:10 AM
What are the unique items I can use in order to level this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info