3.4.5b Hotfix 2 Patch Notes

3.4.5b Hotfix 2 Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where the Scion's leg was missing when wearing the Master Soulstealer Body Armour.

This patch has been deployed without a restart.

Last bumped on Nov 26, 2018, 7:16:38 AM
lmao
Why would you fix this?

That sounds awesome!
Who doesn't want to be a pirate?
dammit <REDACTED> !
Is there any way I can get you guys to hold off on the patches for a few days or something? Or can you get Steam to stop resetting downloads every time a damn patch comes out? I have been trying to download this game for the last four days now and every time I get halfway or most of the way through the download a new patch comes out and it COMPLETELY RESETS the download!

I am losing my patience completely over here. I mean, look at this:

I spent my entire day. 12 hours. Trying to download this game. Got halfway through, exit steam, re-enter steam, and it has reset AGAIN because of this hotfix. All that download wiped out. All that time wasted. Life cut off of my SSD from pointless gigabytes of writes. For nothing!

Come on!!!
You do understand that a huge patch (Steam version since I can't properly relog without getting "unlock" mail through standalone client) every day patching something I don't even use, holding my gaming, eating up my traffic and straining my SSD is infuriating? Can't you make your services batter GGG?
Why does it take ~10 minutes to install a patch that is 375KB?

Is there any way to make Steam install patches faster?
LoL to the "can you stop updating and why does its take xx time to download …" you are either playing on a potato or your internets sucks tbh
steam patch was around 7-8 seconds for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info