[3.6] Crit. Staff Cyclone, 1 M+ Shaper dps, 100% Elemental Damage (Shaper Video online)

Thx for the post. I also tried vengance in the staff and it also works fine. Also vaal cyclone I tried but this is not a speed boost. In general, you have a lot of options for the staff. I also tried herald of thunder in the staff with multiple curses. Reckoning is for shield block, so not usefull with the staff.

And yes for map clearing you can use the consecrated path only. But for running through big groups the cyclone is best. - I also tried Vaal Cyclone. But it's not faster killing groups of monsters.

At the moment I use biscos collar, magic find boots and the dice ring and also item rarity support instead of concentrated effect. Also changed the tree jewels, so that all resistances are capped. And between 200k and 300k dps are left. Enough to do even map tier 15 bosses without problems.

(from phone)

In general feel free to fill the staff sockets as you wish.

With this skill tree, It should be possible to use other movement skills as a main skill also in the armor. But perhaps you need RRRBBB in the armor, which is quite difficult to obtain with the Bront's lite armor. See vorci‘s calculator.
Last edited by Turba on May 6, 2019, 11:28:44 AM
Equipment and Tree Updated (3 Points changed) for 20%+ more damage (base on the shaper kill setup):

https://pastebin.com/v0h94zR0

Also updated main post: equipment and some text elements.

Love the build thanks for the post.
How viable would this build be with other skillgems that already have a bit of elemental damage, such as infernal blow or glacial hammer? I just don't enjoy cyclone but would like to play a crit staff inquisitor.
Hi, thx 4 your reply. I'm not sure about this. At least you can use another armor if you don't use a movement skill.
I didn't try. But Consecrated Path should be ok. I think you should have a look in Path of Building, to know which nodes, skill gems, and equipment do you have to change.

You should also have a look at the 3.7 Version https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2528444.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info